very short weird dream of obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

very short weird dream of obama

Post by only4him on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 pm

This is really short and weird because my dreams are normally not cartoonish.

I am standing in what looks to be a big parking lot (with no cars) and a bunch of people behind me. Obama is in front of us dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. there is no one around him. He is talking to us This is all like real now here is where the cartoonish comes in. we are talking to him or asking him questions not sure and he is talking back but I cant understand anything that is being said. He looks like he is getting aggervated at us because all of the sudden he jumps straight up in the air and back about ten feet from where he is standing (like matrix stuff) and turns into a cartoonish snake with wings about 1/3 way down the snake. but Obamas head is real not cartoonish like the rest of it. he comes up like in a striking pose at us I am just standing there in all because I just can't seem to get past the cartoonish look because I have never dreamed that way. so I wake up
scratching chin
Thanks for your posts in advance

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: very short weird dream of obama

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:39 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 am

Only4him....

I too am not an interpreter but this what put on my heart for you to meditate on. May God grant you discernment. idea

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 17 (in it's entirety)

It was also placed on my heart for you to pray boldly before the Throne of Grace. Pray for America--that her heart turn back to her first love (Jesus). A heartfelt devotion.

Be blessed,

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:56 am

This is very distrubing.

Snakes are problems, attacks, etc. Think of the symbolism of snake as this: NOTHING that you would like to have happen. The striking pose I take as a serious threat to America.

I will be praying about this dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Mia,

I am in agreement we need to pray this is a warning of some things to come.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:08 pm

When I read it the word that came to mind was BABYLON.... mixture.
In my dreams whenever I have a mixture of human like traits mixed with an animal or something that morphs into different animalistic things I have found it represents a babylonian spirit.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Father,

In the name of Jesus we plead the blood of Jesus over the United States of America. Over our country, over our Leaders, Over our families, businesses, friends, spouses, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandmothers, grandfathers. Over all cultures and races and all sexes. Father we pray in all sincerity that people in this country would find their first Love-The Lord Jesus Christ, we agree with all other intercessors right now that the multitudes, multitudes are in the valley of decision and we pray that decision is Jesus. We pray that they decide right now this very moment and give their lives to you. We pray they realize the need to turn from their wicked ways and seek your face and give their lives to you. Father I pray your mercy and your grace over this country. Father I thank you that your mercies endures forever. I thank you that you love us with an everlasting love. Father I beg your forgiveness for our generations and take responsibility for those generations and break all and any curses placed over this country in Jesus name, including but not limited to word curse, vows, incantation, witchcraft, lying, ungodly soul ties, rebellion, idolatry spirits, religious spirits and any other spirits Lord that may be hindering this country from realizing the need for the Lord Jesus Christ. Father, you know my heart and I love you with my whole heart, you know what I know and how perverse this people is Lord and how they have treated me....but I forgive all of them Lord for their wicked ways and I Lord am seeking your forgiveness to them. I am reminding you that you say in your word, that you would leave the 99 for the one. Lord I know that there are many more than 1 and I know that you would not want 1 of them to be left behind. I thank you Father for your awesome power, and your love, and your mercy! Thank you Father for loving us even though we do not deserve it! Father I pray for full restoration of our Land, Government, people, families, values and we give you all the glory and the praise in Jesus name!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Thank you so much for your posts, I have a hard time understand these dreams until you guys give me your thoughts.
Thanks so much
thumbs

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Yes Lord I am in agreement with this prayer.

Amenie!

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top