Strangers trespassing on family property

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangers trespassing on family property

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 am

I was at my aunt and uncles house. I looked at the roof and saw that one of my cousin's, who is a young man, left his tennis shoes on the roof. I went up there and it was like I never left the ground.
I saw 2 strangers on the property up on the roof (I never left the roof...). They were walking around and looking in bedrooms. I told them jealously that "this is family property" and then the man's woman companion came out of a bedroom and said that she really liked my sisters bedroom (I didn't like that she went in there, felt like they were trespassing, but I didn't feel they were bad). I went to the bedroom and it was in a small sanctuary room with only a large curtain separating her room from the sanctuary. I moved the curtain, it was a little surprising that she didn't have much privacy. Her room was empty though and was used as part of the sanctuary when she wasn't there.

I don't remember the rest.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangers trespassing on family property

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Hinds, this dream reveals another facet of your character, as being protective and cautious to anything or anyone that belongs to you, that is because you dont want others to hurt them.

This dream may happen literally based on how you feel in this dream.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Hay Owen, thank you!!

You are right. I don't know why I'm like that.

I wonder what the event will be.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Owen, my aunt told me that it is hard for me to trust God because of all the things that's gone on in my life.
I keep feeling like those 2 people were angels.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:Owen, my aunt told me that it is hard for me to trust God because of all the things that's gone on in my life.
I keep feeling like those 2 people were angels.

Yes, I believe it is true, your aunt could be right, this is why your being protective to your love ones is a response in effect of past experiences. You did feel in your dream that those men were not bad. Now, it is becoming clear that, regardless of motives, to learn to discern anyone who comes to your family is an important lesson, I remeber that you had a dream about a woman and Jesus which you have recognized in the spirit rightly, I think what God is trying to say here, is to know and recognize who comes in His name, and who comes just to destroy, steal and kill.

About the trust issue, it is really realy hard to trust Him if we dont let go of our past. Well, all of us has this ugly past to tell. But one thing for sure, His blood and mercy is able to cover and change our past into glory.

Hinds, I have a strong feeling to include this verse here,

Prov 24:16 For a just [man] falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Stand up each time you fall. It doesnt matter how many times, as long as you stand up, and keep going. The rising each time we fall counts much for all eternity, to fall and not to stand counts for nothing.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am

Thank you Owen, I agree!

Yah brought it to my attention that I keep shoving down certain periods in my life that hurt. He told me that He's the one that has been bringing them up so that I could forgive, be forgiven, and to be healed.
I remember that you or D mentioned that there is something in my past that I wasn't ready to face. I think that is it.
I've been making a conscious decision this week to forgive anyone in that time period or any time period as it comes up.

I believe the weariness comes from when I was really little, when my sister was born and she was getting all the good attention from my mom. I hadn't gotten that much attention from her because she always worked and I was always with a sitter. My grandmother used to baby sit me and my cousin who was 2 years younger than me would come visit for the holidays (when we were under 5 yrs) and she would sit in my high chair. I was always being compared to her and it felt in a bad way.

Basically, I felt that I was being replaced. It's since expanded into something else.
I'm being reminded of a dream I had a while ago, I'll bring it back up so you can see. It was commented on by a Josue Tortola, worldly reply. I'm going to delete his replies because I don't want any replies from him on my posts.

I do have a problem with getting back up and I know if I don't try it counts for nothing. Since I've been on Mia's site, I've been encouraged to keep getting up. I'm glad that you brought it up because I feel like a big failure right now. He's been bringing up my apple dream all the time (don't pick off the bad apples, that's the Holy Spirit's job). I just feel like When am I going to start winning more battles at Home?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 am

Owen, I brought the dream back up to the top. It's "Do you need help?"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 pm

As I read your reply, the thought that you are determined to stand and get up, is a very good sign that you will overcome these issues in the past.

It is always an encouragment to me to think that there is only one Person who did not fail on earth, and He is Yeshua. And His success He offered it to me. I hope you will be encouraged of that too.

1Sam 30:6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.

It is biblical to encourage ourselves in the Lord, if no one will.

I believe when we face Him on that DAY, He will not ask us how many times we fail, but He will aks how many times we stand with Him after we fail.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 am

Thank you Owen, I do think of David a lot of the time when I fail. He did some pretty bad stuff, but he got right up and went to God about it.

That is encouraging and I'm encouraged. I never thought that God might not ask me how many times I failed but how many time I got back up.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

That is right, the key is never give up, He knows our limitations and weakness, and He is willing to carry us through if our strength fails.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Amen, I will never give up, can't say I won't fail, but at least I will get back up!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top