Word I received.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Word I received.

Post by Cloud on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

from another forum...

Papa says to you, Until & unless you submit to MY will, you will continue to struggle.

That was straight from Papa's mouth to my ears and I don't say that lightly. But don't take my word for it. Test the spirit. Be sure it lines up the His Word.

Been holding on to that Word for a very long time...four years maybe? Just waiting on His perfect timing to release it. I believe that time is now. I pray I am hearing correctly.

Bro, you are as hard-headed as they come (I can say that because...yeah, it takes one to know one). You see where 'your will' gets you...nowhere fast. The time has come to submit to His will for your life.

The term 'submit' has a bad rep. It conjures up images of becoming a doormat....being 'less than'...beaten down. Hear me now: this is a lie straight from the pit of hell. 'Submit' simply means to put another before yourself. Jesus submitted Himself to the church...gave Himself up for her.He put the church before Himself. Literally.

And He is our example.

So..how does this translate into our modern world as it relates to your future spouse? I will tell you and rest assured, I have it on Good Authority..

While my daughter was still in the womb, I began to pray for her *future spouse*. I had a whole laundry list of things *I* desired this man to be and I would pray for him every night. One night, Papa corrected me. Took me a while to get it but once I did my prayer for her future spouse changed drastically.

My prayer was simply this, Papa, raise up a man to be her husband who loves You more than he loves her.

I'll leave you with this...

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Last edited by Cloud Connected on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Word I received.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

I would say what this person said definately lines up with the Word of God. We are supposed to submit to His will before our own will. And it gave me pure Joy to read what they prayed for their daughter! Thats fabulous! thumbs AMEN!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top