Rabbit Spitting white stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rabbit Spitting white stones

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Posting this for confirmation...thanks!

I dreamed that I was running and hid inside a dog house with a large white rabbit. There were white stones inside the dog house with the rabbit. I knew that the rabbit had been recently set in a different cage but since I was in there, my husband had brought him back to show me how and why the white stones were there. I knew it only spit out white stones when it was around the white stones inside the dog house. Like the stones set forth a reaction just by being near them. I knew there were other colored stones inside there that were nasty and junk but the white stones intrigued me. I thought the stones could be processed and useful for something but I didn’t have time to find out because of whatever I was running from. I thought this rabbit might help me to plead my case…Like well no wonder I've been running, ive had to leave my rabbit out here to spit stones all day!
laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rabbit Spitting white stones

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 am

White means purity and the white stones are symbolic of a building aligned from and crowned by Christ. You running could be symbolic of you running away from a task God has given you or from His truth. This reminds me of the story of Jonah, in which he attempted to run away from what God message to him was. These are just my thoughts and if they do not fit, then disregard. To God be the Glory. Amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm

well I feel like that rabbit in that shed. I may have left this out in the post, but was reminded of it later...the rabbit had to sit in there long enough to learn to spit out only the white stones and not the yucky ones. I feel like ive been going through some stuff to watch the words i speak and to only speak good things. One of these days i will learn. The thing i've been running from has to do with being fearful of my situation...but this dream helps me to know that i will learn eventually because even though it was difficult for the rabbit it finally learned to just spit the white ones out. Thats why it was finally moved to a new cage. The owner didnt want the yucky stones in the new cage. I feel like God is going to take me to a new place in Him once I allow him to purify my words LOL. The tounge is a difficult thing to tame! But I praise God that He's not through with me yet!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top