Turtles and Toads?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turtles and Toads?

Post by dreamsolace2001 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

I had two dreams last night that I remember. The first was that I was in my childhood home and I was going to go into the backyard but through the back window I saw four giant toads in a line facing away from me in the same direction in the yard. They weren't moving at all. Closest to me there were three or four good size tortoises scattered in the grass. The grass was pretty high around all of them. I went to the front of the house in the living room and looked through the windows. I saw several turtles/tortoises out there as well. I was showing my Dad and counting them. I counted six or seven in the front yard. There were no toads.

The other dream I had I was in a garage doing a photoshoot with a couple people from this photography meetup group I'm involved in. Afterward we were under some large tent of some sort. I volunteered to model for the photo shoot. I looked in the mirror and I had this pinkish red makeup under my eyebrows. (I don't wear this color on my eyes ever) I realized I had too much makeup on my eyes so I dusted it off and when I did my makeup looked perfect. As I was doing this I asked my friends if my makeup was too heavy. They looked at me but not until I had already dusted it off and they said its not too heavy and that it looked good. That's the last thing I remember.

dreamsolace2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turtles and Toads?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 am

how did you feel about the toads and turtles? Were you surprised or happy about them? did you feel the toads were harmful to the turtles or disappointed there were there at first? (i know that sounds silly but i felt led to ask)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top