Reoccurring dream to visit an old acquaintance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring dream to visit an old acquaintance

Post by erinmandrews on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

I have had this similar dream a few times. In my dream I really want to visit an acquaintance/ friend who I used to work with. I am always a little nervous about visiting her because I don't know if she will remember me. This past time I went to see her because I wanted to see if she could help me get a job and I wanted to show her my little girl, whom she has never met. In my dream my daughter was the same age as she is in real life, 13 months. I walk into the office and ask for my friend and she had her back turned and was bending down behind the counter when she heard me ask for her. She gets up and comes to give me a hug and we start talking. I never ask her about a job, but this last time I dreamed it we ended up leaving to go see her new or newly renovated house and her husband who she referred to as her fiance.

In real life, this lady was so kind to me. She has a very important position and wanted me to work for her several years ago, but my husband and I were getting married and moving to another state. She actually called a company for me and got me a job without my knowledge in the city I moved to after getting married. It was a huge blessing from the Lord and I have thanked her before, but will always be so grateful for all she did on my behalf. My husband and i have now moved back to the same city I was in before we got married, where she and I worked together.
My husband and I are participating in 21 days of prayer and fasting with my church during the month of January and I know that during those times the Lord will often give you dreams or visions more clearly than other times. And my husband was like, " How many times are you going to have this dream and ignore it?" It's not that I want to ignore it, it's just i don't know what to do about it. My friend and I were close acquaintances- with the Lord in common, but that was over 3 years ago. I don't know if she would remember me, much less I don't really know why I would really go visit her. I don't want to ignore the Lord, I just don't understand what it means or why.

erinmandrews

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccurring dream to visit an old acquaintance

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Sometimes people are symbolic. Here's a link better explaining what i mean... http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11356-people-as-symbols-what-does-a-cat-represent also http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8474-common-themes-people

It could be that you will be meeting up with someone you used to know, might not be her. It doesnt seem like a dream thats telling you to do something so dont worry about ignoring it. Just keep it in mind :) if that makes sense. It will help you when it manifests. Its probably meant for confirmation and edification when it does happen. If its reoccurring it means it will happen soon. Genesis 41:32
"The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erinmandrews on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 am

Thank you so much. Although I am not sure what it means, it does make more sense that the woman in my dream is more of a symbol for someone else. Thank you for your help!

erinmandrews

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top