Hello - New to the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello - New to the site

Post by lioness138cc on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I am thrilled to find this site. For a few years, I know God has given me certain dreams and visions, not only about my own personal life, but also a couple of dreams I knew were for others. Out of obedience, I have shared them and have seen God do wonderful things in their lives.
I am still learning how to navigate your site, but what I have read so far has been such a confirmation of dreams for me, and it makes my heart glad to know that when I have asked God to help me understand them, HE has.
Your site is very informative, and easy to understand.
Oddly, (although I know there is no coincidence in the things that happen to us) the first time I met Jesus 6 years ago, HE came to me in a vision which not only I saw, but my son who was 16 at the time, also saw. Because of this vision, I accepted Jesus that night, and prayed for 4 years for my son's salvation, who has also accepted Jesus as of 2 years ago! Praise God for the ways HE chooses to reveal Himself and speak to us, how HE wants to have such a personal relationship with HIS children!

In Christ,
Wendy (aka - lioness138cc)

lioness138cc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello - New to the site

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Welcome Wendy! What an amazing testimony! Its good to have you here. Let me know if theres anything i can do to help you navigate better :) This site has blessed my life tremendously and Mia and the members here are full of encouragement and wisdom.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 am

Hi Wendy!
What a testimony!!!!!!!! God is faithful !!!!
Welcome! It is indeed a great place to get to know dreams but also talk, pray laugh, I've met wonderful people here.
See you soon Cheering Cheering

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lioness138cc on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 am

Hi Daph & Nina ~

Thank you both for welcoming me to this site. I look forward to talking with you and sharing and meeting more of my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Have a blessed day!
Bless You

lioness138cc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top