I see dead people!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I see dead people!!!!!!

Post by owen on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm

It was dark and gloomy. I was standing in the middle of the road. Above me was a yellow street light illuminating the road. I could see woods in both sides. I noticed an old man at my right. By his short gray hair, I could tell that he is from 60 to 70 of age. He wore white long sleeve shirt and black trousers. I was not scared nor felt eerie about the place, just wondering where I was. The old man started to talk. He told me the history of the road I was standing. He said, many people died in this place. As he was explaining to me, I saw a woman, dressed like 70ís with short hair, coming towards us, then disappeared when she was about 5 meters away from me. I turned back and I saw three boys running in the woods, laughing, talking to each other and disappeared in a big old tree. Then in the same woods, a dark man with something like ax in his hands standing far away. I could not see him well because he seemed like a shadow . In the corner of my eyes, I knew there are several of these dead people, passing, walking, talking. I looked at the old man beside me still talking. I wondered why I saw these people whom he was talking about. I woke up.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I see dead people!!!!!!

Post by Grace010 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi Owen,

Here are some thoughts:

Above me was a yellow street light illuminating the road.
the light means Jesus is the light of the world and He lightened the road which u saw in your dream and I believe those people need to see a light of CHRIST in their life.

The old man started to talk. He told me the history of the road I was standing. He said, many people died in this place.

my thought is many people is going to perish and they are died spiritually. I believe the old man could be an angel in your dream. the road means the way and it remembers me to John 14:6 Jesus is the way, truth and the life...no one can come to the Father except through Him. I believe God is showing u about a wrong road and that place need a REVIVAL!!!

In the corner of my eyes, I knew there are several of these dead people, passing, walking, talking.

I believe they are dying spiritually...

Pls pray it on what I just said..

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Well I just wanted to add that sometimes i have prophetic dreams about finding out people are dead. In my dream i will talk to them and have all these feelings and such and I know they are dead...the next day or so i will find out that person died and the thoughts and feelings i had in the dream is exactly the way i felt in real life. It doesnt mean i actually talked to a dead person in my dream, it was just prophetic that I would find out that person died. im not saying I disagree with Grace because I was thinking the same thing if its a spiritual message. But dont rule out that you could be visiting some place that has a historical marker stating people died there...see what i mean?

Just some thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Grace, you are biblically correct about people who are spiritually dead. I take that input. Thanks a lot!

I know we should bring heaven's life to the dying world.

Daph, I also accept the thought that this is prophetic that I might go to a place where there is a history of death, because everytime God gives me dream about particular place that I dont know, when I am there, He would recall me about my dream.

Thanks a lot guys!! It confirms on what I have been thinking about this dream.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top