Repost Government secrets and a warning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Government secrets and a warning.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Blessings friends.

I had this dream and then earlier today I had a vision of the dream which brought the dream to remembrance and made it very clear. I felt I should share this dream.

Dream.

There was this long table it was a table where the president and other government officials signed bills into existence. I saw President Obama sitting at the end of the table along with two other people sitting on each side of Obama. The president and the officials wanted people in Congress to sign this bill. I seemed to have been invisible to the Government officials sitting by Obama but not to the people in congress who were lined up to sign this certain bill. I was standing behind Obama and it was weird because the bill was this very very long piece of paper, and over part of the paper bill was a wooden box that slide over part of the bill so that the people could only read part of what they were signing. It was as if this bill would cause America to loose their freedom, and the part that was showing on the bill made the bill sound good for the people. I was trying to wave at the congress people to tell them not to sign this bill that the President and the other officials wanted the American people to think it was a good bill because it was good for them. It seemed as if the people in congress ignored me even though they knew I was there. I kept yelling at them to ask the President to reveal all of the bill not part of the bill and for the people to wake up to what is going on. No one would listen and I could not believe how the people in congress did not seem to care. I could see what was hidden and no one else would listen to the warning.

When I woke up I could not remember exactly what this bill was about, I just knew it was the worst bill that would change the course of History and America forever.

The vision I had latter on was the same thing. So I know the Lord is trying to get my attention to pray for America to wake up and listen to the voice of God especially the church.

Blessings

Last edited by steadygaze on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Government secrets and a warning.

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi there

I do not have an interpretation or confirmation for you. But I just wanted to comment on your dream. I'm a pretty well read individual and even worked as a researcher and writer for a magazine at one stage, and I would say your dream reflects the reality of what is going on in the US government right now.

From my own research I believe your dream reflects exactly what is being planned in the government right now.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 am

Yes and and I believe intercession needs to continue for our government and for the peoples of this nation. God will have His way in all of this.

Many blessings to you beloved one of God have a wonderful week.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Yeah please pray for US and the West. Obama has a Marxist (communist) background, and theres a lot of Marxists in government now. The Marxist ideology wants to destory western culture and values, you can already see it happening with Obama, as he's starting to attack the US constitution. He's already coming against the gun laws (2nd amendment) and he's rumoured to be targeting free speech. Thanks for your prayers and I also will join you in prayer on this one, because freedom is valuable and precious!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:54 pm

I am an intercessor and am up on things that are taking place in our government. My heart is for America to have only one God in this nation. I hear you and am so glad the Lord is awaking those in which have ears to hear and hearts to perceive the time and the hour in which events will take place. Blessings and may you walk in the fullness of the calling set before you. :-)

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

I totally agree with John. Sounds exactly like what is going on in the govt. right now. Esp. with the Obama Care bill and other bills they don't even let the American people know they are trying to pass so they can't stop the bills from being passed. All to take away our freedoms, all of them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top