Elevator, Businessman, bottom floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elevator, Businessman, bottom floor

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi all

Had a dream last night, I still cannot fully recall the full dream. But I remember I was staying in a hotel somewhere on the top floor, I then got into an elevator and went to the bottom floor. On the bottom floor sitting on the sofa was a businessman whom I know, I think I may have briefly acknowledged him and went on my way.

Here are some thoughts on the dream. The businessman sitting on the sofa controls a business which I wanted to take over in the past, in the past God has told me in dreams, I would take over this particular persons business in a future deal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this particular dream?

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elevator, Businessman, bottom floor

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am

hmmm...i would probably need more details from the dream to take a crack at it. Sorry. But I LOVE your avatar BTW!!! :loveit:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 am

No problem Dapahanie, thanks for taking a look anyway.

It may just have been a dream of my own thoughts, but if it is of God, Im sure he will reveal it in his timing.

Yeah I love Israels defence forces, and the nation of Israel as a whole. Israel is truly an inspiration to me, despite all their setbacks and the attacks they get from other countries, they stand firm. Thats how I try to live my life, no matter how many attacks and setbacks I have, I do my best to stand firm. Praise the Lord

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top