prophetic or warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prophetic or warning

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

How do you know if you are given a dream that you may or may not be able to change the path/outcome?

How do you know God is not giving you an opportunity to change or if he is warning you of something that is to be?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prophetic or warning

Post by owen on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi redeeming love,

I believe that the only unalterable and unchageable thing that God gave us is, what is written in the Bible. I know you know that.

If God tells us our calling, we may choose to fulfill or walk on it, or we may choose not to, we may choose to do what we want, live how we want, or choose our own destiny.

What I said above is I believe foundation where I base my aswer to your question.

God speaks to us through dreams( though there are other ways how He speaks) to guide and direct us in our journey. He does it because of love. He wants us to fulfill our purpose, destiny, and calling. But He does not take away our freewill to obey. Everything He speaks to us through dreams esp. if it is about our calling and purpose or spiritual growth, the only one who can stop that to happen, is us. But He longs to see us and say when our time comes..... WELCOME! MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT, ENTER INTO THE JOY OF YOUR LORD....Do you want Him to say that to you when you meet Him?

About the warning dreams, God gives us those kinds of dreams esp if we are missing the right track, or we are about to fall into the devil's trap. Then, we have to decide and act according to the will of GOd, if it needs prayer, intercession, warfare, or if there is a need to overcome an attitude that hinders us to proceed to our goal in Him.

There is also a prophetic literal dream that manifests similar to the dream.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Blessings!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Then, we have to decide and act according to the will of GOd, if it needs prayer, intercession, warfare, or if there is a need to overcome an attitude that hinders us to proceed to our goal in Him.

Hi Owen (by the way, I am EmilyM, just changed my name),

I think you nailed my question. God has been working on my heart and defensive attitude. I think God is warning me through a certain dream about an outcome that will happen if I do not change my defensive spirit/attitude.
Thank you for your insight. :)

Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

[quote="redeeminglove
Hi Owen (by the way, I am EmilyM, just changed my name),

I think you nailed my question. God has been working on my heart and defensive attitude. I think God is warning me through a certain dream about an outcome that will happen if I do not change my defensive spirit/attitude.
Thank you for your insight. :)

Emily[/quote]

I knew then you are EmilyM by your avatar.

Always remember, a warning dream can be changed if we respond to HIm. HIs plan is for our own good, not for our destruction.

I pray that His grace will abound in you.

Blessings!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top