strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream

Post by mcuche on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

hi,
first time here and a little excited. My dream is as below and i will really love to know what it means.

I was in the bathroom/toilet urinating and suddenly the urine shot upwards and splashed all about. I finally controlled the urine and pointed it the right way. After urinating i had to open the window so that the bathroom does not smell. As i was doing this i thought to myself i needed to use the shower head to wash down the place where the urine splashed on. Then i woke up. Was not to angry as this is a man thing if one has a full bladder or maybe too tight a boxer. I guess i had a full bladder in this instance and the bathroom was in my house.
Can anyone please help interpret this. Thanks a lot

mcuche

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream

Post by owen on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Welcome mcuche!

Your dream is about negative issues in your life that you want to get rid of, but somehow, at first, you were not able to manage it well, until for several tries, and as you learn from your mistakes, you did manage it well successfully and got rid of it. and you were also trying to get rid of the consequences and effects of the negative issues through spiritual cleansing!

In real life, as a man, using the toilet sometimes messy. (excuse us ladies, but this is the reality of man's life we are dealing with). lol!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mcuche on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Thanks a lot for the interpretation. I actually had a rough time towards the end of last year with the church but thanks be to God he showed me my mistakes and i am working on them. May God richly bless you for the interpretation.

mcuche

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 am

You are very welcome.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content