large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

Post by godsgirl4ever on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am

early this morning i dreamnt of being in the house i grew up in with my family. nothing unusal in the house it looked normal. it seems in the dream my whole family (parents, sisters, brothers, etc) are visiting. i stayed in my old room with my sister..as i was goin to the room to sleep this HUGE black bird I cannot say what kind never seen anything like it flew to the window of the room & was staring at me thru the window with large eyes. its wings were expanded and where larger than the width of the window. the feathers were very shiny black. i closed the blinds and asked if my sister who was sleepin had seen it.. but she didnt.shortly after i went to the next room & apparently my youngest sister had a new baby and I was adoring it...i could literally feel the smoothness of the baby's skin. i was saying how beautiful and apologized to my sister for not being there for the birth of her first child and told her how i wish i could have done more to help. her and her husband joked that they could take me to court and sue me for money i could have sent. and we all laughed about it.
then thru the curtains i saw the figure of that bird and it was plucking out it's feathers and i was askin if they saw it when i was awoken by the sound of my hubby & daughter leaving the house.

godsgirl4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

When i read this dream, this verse came to mind: Ecclesiastes 10:20

"Do not revile the king even in your thoughts,
or curse the rich in your bedroom,
because a bird in the sky may carry your words,
and a bird on the wing may report what you say. "

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top