large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

Go down

large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

Post by godsgirl4ever on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am

early this morning i dreamnt of being in the house i grew up in with my family. nothing unusal in the house it looked normal. it seems in the dream my whole family (parents, sisters, brothers, etc) are visiting. i stayed in my old room with my sister..as i was goin to the room to sleep this HUGE black bird I cannot say what kind never seen anything like it flew to the window of the room & was staring at me thru the window with large eyes. its wings were expanded and where larger than the width of the window. the feathers were very shiny black. i closed the blinds and asked if my sister who was sleepin had seen it.. but she didnt.shortly after i went to the next room & apparently my youngest sister had a new baby and I was adoring it...i could literally feel the smoothness of the baby's skin. i was saying how beautiful and apologized to my sister for not being there for the birth of her first child and told her how i wish i could have done more to help. her and her husband joked that they could take me to court and sue me for money i could have sent. and we all laughed about it.
then thru the curtains i saw the figure of that bird and it was plucking out it's feathers and i was askin if they saw it when i was awoken by the sound of my hubby & daughter leaving the house.

godsgirl4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: large black bird with shiny feathers please help interpit

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

When i read this dream, this verse came to mind: Ecclesiastes 10:20

"Do not revile the king even in your thoughts,
or curse the rich in your bedroom,
because a bird in the sky may carry your words,
and a bird on the wing may report what you say. "

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum