Light bulbs in Jail ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Light bulbs in Jail ?

Post by terry.mingus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 am

I have had this dream three times in the last three weeks.

I wake up in Jail with no idea why I am there or how I got there. I look for a door and see there is an open door so i walk out of the cell. There are a lot of other cells all locked with angry people inside them yelling at me. Some yelling good things like "good luck" others not such good things. I walk along the corridor and into another room. There is a lady standing at a counter. I ask why I am here ? She states she doesn't know why and says she has something to give me. She reaches under the counter and pulls out three light bulbs.

Two of the light bulbs look normal, but one of them is broken at the narrow end. when I asked what was in the light bulbs she said these are your personal possessions you had them with you when you came in. I tipped the broken one over and something looking like dust or sand spilled out of it. I thanked her and signed for them. I walked toward the exit and said "see you later" then remembered where i was and said "no never mind I wont be coming back". The dream ended.

terry.mingus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Light bulbs in Jail ?

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 am

Have you felt your in a place that you dont deserve to be or you shouldnt be there?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top