Two similar dreams in one night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two similar dreams in one night

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

In the first dream i was finally getting to go somewhere i wanted to go. I was leaving a store with my children and i was looking everywhere for my van but couldnt find it. I knew it had to be somewhere but i was told i would never find it because it was broken down. I didnt want to believe it and i wanted to look down every isle for my vehicle until a woman finally came up to me and told me she would take me where we needed to go. I didnt like this but i felt i had no choice. I got my kids in the van first and buckeled them all in until i got to my youngest and saw there was no seatbelt for him. I was griping to myself because i didnt want to go with this woman in the first place and she hadnt even thought of my childrens saftey. She started driving before i could get him buckeled and i just grabbed the nearest safest looking thing i could find which happened to be a Disney World sweat shirt with the word "Security" written on the tag on the inside. I knew it wasnt the same as a seatbelt but i had to settle because the woman wasnt stopping any time soon. :hmm:

The second dream is the same thing: There was a woman that i had to ride with for a while to get to where i was going except the vehicle was half truck, half airplane. Her husband was the pilot and i piled my children inside because i REALLY wanted to get to our destination soon. I felt i was skipping out on another ride to get there faster with this one. When i tried buckling my children inside, she had taken off into FULL flight without waiting for me to buckle my last child in. I struggled with the thing until i got it half rigged to where he wouldnt fall out (all though i was still fearful he would and the dream changed into a fear filled dream of what could possibly happen if he did) Anyway after i got him "buckeled" I realized i hadnt even thought of my own saftey! So i sat down and held on tight. I noticed the womans husband didnt want to fly high and was grazing the trees. I altered my position in the cab a bit taking some control of the plane to where we wouldnt crash. I was griping to myself about how ridiculous this was and that we should just drive. She announced her husband was landing the plane and i half didnt want them to because i wanted to get there fast. I was frusterated with these dreams becasue i had to depend on someone else who didnt do things the way i would and i had no control! tornado

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two similar dreams in one night

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Wow, I must say I found those dreams pretty intriguing. Here are just some of my personal thoughts and comments:

The pharoah's dreams about the 7 years of plenty and the 7 years of scarcity conisisted of two dreams which communicated the same situation. So maybe God gave you the two dreams explaining the same situation, to confirm to you that it's something thats going to occur soon.

Maybe in the future God is going to send person/person's into your life, to help you reach the next destination that God wants to take you to. Maybe God is showing you that it may be a bumpy ride, and the person he sends into your life maybe complacent and rough around the edges, but that God is in control, and he will get you and your family to where you need to go safely.

Just some personal thoughts...

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

At the beginning of your dream you stated that you were finally getting a chance to go somewhere that you wanted to go. I believe this dream is speaking to something that you desire to do, but is a warning to be aware of the means that you use to get there. In the dream the opportunity to get to your destination presents itself, but when you get ready to go you cannot find your own vehicle. Your vehicle often represents the path that you are on and depending on the size it can represent a group you’re connected to. In this case it is clear that the impact of this decision would impact your children too. Some key things that your dream pointed out about the opportunity is that it would be something rushed… not giving you enough time to think through. In the dream before you could get your family “secured” she began driving off. Additionally I believe the Disney World sweatshirt with the word "security" on it, was an indicator of a false sense of security being given. Disney World is a place of fantasy… not reality. I believe the end of your first dream sums things up well with the statement, “ I knew it wasn’t the same as a seat belt, but I had to settle because the woman wasn’t stopping.” If you go this route you indeed will have to settle… and that would not be the best way to go (no security).

Another key thing in your dream was the statement “I felt I was skipping out on another ride to get there faster with this one.” I believe this is displaying how there is an appropriate time for the opportunity/destination, but it may seem slothful in timing, and as a result when another method that will get you to the same destination faster is presented it becomes more appealing. The vehicle being half truck and half airplane again lends itself to being unrealistic/unnatural. Your last dream shows how making an impulse decision would result in unwarranted fear as a result of having no order/security (out of the will so to speak).

There are some instances where if we are connected to another ministry we might be riding in a car or plane with someone else flying it, however in this case there are no signs of things being done orderly. I believe this is highlighting that this isn’t the route to go.

If an opportunity opens up that you have desired to do, don’t become so excited that you make a decision under direst. It was obvious in your dream that you didn’t want to make the decision, but out of the desire to get there you decided to go ahead and get in the vehicle (ultimately having a negative impact on your children and yourself). There have been times when Mia has stated,"I believe you will recognize it when it occurs"… I believe that’s how this will be in your waking life. Something that you have desired will be presented to you and you will be happy, but then you will come to the realization that it isn’t unfolding in a way that you are secure with, but rather by unstable means. When that time comes, don’t make a rushed decision (remember this dream and pull back from making an unwise decision). If someone tries to rush you into making a decision, then question it (it’s just like an infomercial saying you only have 5 more minutes to get this product at a discounted price along with this free blah blah blah).

The Most important thing to remember: It's not that the destination that is being offered is bad (God does indeed have it for you), it's just that the path being offered to get there wont necessarily be the path God has for you. Don't look for the faster method, but look to God for His timing, because when He does it you and your family will be "secure".

Seat belts are put on as a precautionary to prevent being injured in case of an accident. The restraints that God puts on us is never to do us harm, but only to guide us in the right direction. His timing is the perfect seat belt. It is a form of protection that protects us from ALL calamity!

God Bless flower

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Wow thats a pretty good interpretation. Definitely sounds a lot more logical compared to my thoughts on the dream.

I probably would say Loveschild is more correct than me, I've only just started coming on this forum, and I'm just a novice. My above comments are just thoughts.

I hope it all works out for you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

LOL actually You both had great input! I knew it was important because of the repeat in the dream and i thought of that passage as well. The situation that im facing is that my vehicle (van) is broken down and i live way out in the middle of nowhere and Im having to depend on others to drive me around. When i finally get out i feel like im finally getting somewhere i want to go (out of the house) Also sometimes when i ride with my mother in law (who usually gives me the ride and her husband drives) and she doesnt have the age apopreate car seat for my infant. Sometimes we have to use it though becasue my hubby forgets to leave it when he leaves for work. Our car that we share doesnt go very fast because its old so i figured it was an outing with my mother in law because her car is much faster than ours.Also my father in laws driving scares me a bit. im so weary of depending on others to get me to where i need to go even though im very grateful! Hoping and praying im able to get my van fixed with income tax. Thank you both for your feedback! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

I hope you get it fixed too! I definitely think I "over-spiritualized" your dream LOL (if that's a word)... however I would say be careful. Make sure your baby is safe in the car if you can't buckle your own baby in the car seat. Better to be safe than to jump ahead to get where you need to go!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 am

Love's child wrote: Make sure your baby is safe in the car if you can't buckle your own baby in the car seat. Better to be safe than to jump ahead to get where you need to go!

EXACTLY!!! i hate having to put him in there but feel like i have to settle to get my son to the dr or wherever he needs to go. my inlaws dont worry about it as much as i do but i hate having to settle with that booster chair. Hes 1! Its way too big for him

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top