I have a Question about Guy with religious spirit who got deceptive dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a Question about Guy with religious spirit who got deceptive dreams

Post by John7 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm

I used to know this particular Christian who was involved in what I would describe as a very small cult that met at someones house, they were an extremely religious and critical group, constantly attacking churches, Pastors and critisizing everybody. They were made up of a group of about 2 or 3 people and they definitely had religious/critical spirits. One thing I noticed about one of these people, was that they would get deceptive dreams that would lead them into disaster, Eg: They would be given an instruction in a dream that would lead to a disaster.

Why do you think this particular person was getting deceptive dreams? Do you think the religious spirit in him was giving him deceptive dreams? Or was there a curse on him, because he was always critisizing the body of Christ? I'm not really sure about this, but I would appreciate any feedback.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a Question about Guy with religious spirit who got deceptive dreams

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

um tha scrip about the blind leadg tha blind and both end up in the ditch, comes 2 mind,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it, because its something thats been on my mind for a while.

That scripture does help me to get some more understanding on the situation. Thanks for your input.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 pm

ok, im sure it wont last long becos its soo outta order, ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:25 pm

They are not walking in the Holy Spirit, (operating out of a critical spirit) but are out of God's will, and that is where we are vulnerable to be confused and tricked by the enemy. The Bible says that the enemy does come to us sometimes as a "being of light" but if we are not walking in Christ Jesus, chances are we are not getting clear messages from God-Love is the most important of all the commands, to love God with all of our heart and to love our brother as our own self. Clearly this group needs intercession. I will pray for them. god bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Linda Irish wrote:They are not walking in the Holy Spirit, (operating out of a critical spirit) but are out of God's will, and that is where we are vulnerable to be confused and tricked by the enemy. The Bible says that the enemy does come to us sometimes as a "being of light" but if we are not walking in Christ Jesus, chances are we are not getting clear messages from God-Love is the most important of all the commands, to love God with all of our heart and to love our brother as our own self. Clearly this group needs intercession. I will pray for them. god bless.

Thanks for your comments Linda. I was hoping some more people would comment on this issue, because it was something that baffled me. I guess because they are operating in that critical spirit, then they are actually hearing from that particular spirit. Scary!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

wat else do u need 2 kno?? this is wer u get devilish cults ariseing,, wiv dire consequences, ,,, i herda situation in korea wer a family was badly critisizing the chuch/pasta,, one day they wer at traffik lites,, a truck haulin loggs turned ova an crushed them all, ,, wont tolerate his bride being scorned,, ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah i think you really helped me to understand this.

Im going to avoid people with religious and critical spirits at all costs

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

that may be hard,, ther everywher ,, ugh,, but stik wiv ppl who r passionate about the king an the kingdom,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

I agree Dreamster...stick with the brothers and sisters who are passionate for the Lord, and I also know Jesus is so happy with us when we pray for the lost sheep....those mislead, the ones that still think it is all about how "good" you can be and who think "pretending" to be a "good Christian" is what it is about. Open their eyes father. We all need to know we are not redeemable in any other way but through Christ~He is the way the truth and the Life and the only way to the Father of us. I remember a long time ago when I didnt have a clue and I am so happy that someone was praying for me. The time is short....

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top