Police, boyfriend, deliverance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police, boyfriend, deliverance

Post by Tolos2009 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:42 pm

I dreamed that my boyfriend was arrested by a police officer. In the dream I was driving behind him in a car when he was pulled over by a police officer who got out of the car and proceeded to push my friend down on the ground and handcuff him. My friend did not resist arrest at all and I noticed that the officer was a very small man compared to my friend who is about 6'1. He than took my boyfriend to booking and I was requesting to speak to the states attorney and I was being ignored by the police. I began to scream that I hated the police...the police ignored me. I had called one of my girlfriends in the dream and told her the situation and that he had not did anything and than I woke up.

Any thoughts?

In my dream book, police means authority:natural(civil) or spiritual authority (pastors), good or evil; protection; angels or demons; an enforcer of a curse of the law (because of transgression or an evil convenant) Prison means bondage: rebellion, strong emotions(such as depression, fear, hatred); addiction (alcohol, dope)

I prayed that God would deliver him out of bondage. I prayed those things that I knew about that he revealed to me that he was struggling in.

History

I have been dating my boyfriend for approximately 9 months. Every dream that I have had concerning him has come to fruition. I dreamed in Sept 2010 that he was in danger. I saw him with an orange shirt on with a black background and within that month he was arrested and released and charges dropped. He had gotten into an argument with an old girlfriend and as a result he lost his job. As a result of this situation, I began to pray to God if he was the right person for me and I had a dream weeks later in which I introduced him to my dad and they shook hands and he was smiling and my dad was smiling. I introduced him to my dad as (his name) and that he worked at grocery store as a Produce Manager. My friend than walked away and began to pray and I woke up. I believe that the dream meant that he would be meet my Heavenly Father because my natural father died in 2006. I rejoiced at the thought. But when I consulted people in my church ministry, they gave the interpretation that my natural father would have liked him and that meant the world to me because it is important to me that my father like whoever I dated since he is not here. In October 2010, my friend gave his life to Christ and has been going to church since. I have watched God supernaturally provide for him with care and money until God blessed him with a job in of November, God blessed him with a job and he has been working and not attending church as consistently because he has to work on sundays alot. At this job, he not making close to what he did before but he is happy cause he wants to work. He loves to work.

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police, boyfriend, deliverance

Post by John7 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi there

Thanks for your post. I just wanted to make a few comments. Recently I had a dream about someone I know and he was trapped in a box, and there was police officers around him. And his brother was on a microphone preaching for him to be set free. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that I was the person in the box, and his brother preacher represented Jesus, who was preaching for me to be set free. Thanks for posting, because you helped me to understand my dream a lot.

My dream is quiet similar to yours, and I think Im struggling with the same issues your boyfriend is experiencing. I guess you just need to bind spirits in his life and plead the blood of Jesus over him.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Thank you for your thoughts. I am glad that I was able to help you..It's all GOD

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top