Grandmother's Kitchen and Blue Sapphires??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandmother's Kitchen and Blue Sapphires??

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 pm

I was at my grandmother's house, in her kitchen, but all the other rooms were dark and I couldn't see beyond the kitchen. I had the sense that there were people in the other rooms. The kitchen was like a store inside and I was standing behind a big counter, like I was waiting on someone to show up. I kept going to the window, looking outside for the sun to come up. It was early in the morning and I could only see a little bit of light. When I was standing behind the counter again, a friend of mine named Denise, who is a teacher at our church, walked in from the room behind me and put her arm around me like she was comforting me and telling me "not too much longer". When she leaves, I noticed I was holding blue sapphire gems or earrings that were small, round and flat. Then I woke up.

I dreamt this back in October and would love to get some thoughts on it!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grandmother's Kitchen and Blue Sapphires??

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Thats pretty interesting dream

Here are just some thoughts... Maybe a gift and blessing from God is coming that you have been praying about, and the dream means that very soon, God will give you what you have been praying for... just some thoughts. Maybe it could be spiritual gifts or physcial things you have been praying for.

It definitely sounds like a positive dream to me though, if your holding jewels in your hand, i'd say thats very positive.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Thank you John!! It was definitely one of the most interesting and most vivd ones I've had. It was also one of the first ones I had since I found this site and began journaling. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! That definitely has me excited to see what God has "in store" for me!! :hooray:

Blessings!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 am

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else might have anymore insight?? Flower Power

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

I hope this may help you.

The name Denise is a French origin which means favored and reborn.

Do you think that it is an accident that she appeared in your dream? And she was comforting you and said...not too much longer...??

Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 am

No, I do not think it was an accident! I searched the meaning of the name as well, but the one I found was "wild and frenzied", so that kinda threw me off from focusing on her. This really does help me and I think it is more confirmation of something God has told me before this dream. I just keep seeking more clarity and probably won't get enough until I see what He has told me manifest! I literally got goosebumps when I read what you wrote and the verse!!

Thank you and God bless!!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top