Is the Blood of Jesus being washed away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the Blood of Jesus being washed away

Post by loveGOD on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 am

My husband and I had given birth to a baby girl and named her Lawaynia because they call my husband Wayne (and that is not his real name or neither is he called by that) but in the dream his real name was Russell Mathers and I don't remember the last name but I said that's your real name and he said yes, he was the one holding her while I was looking at a brown document that had his real name on it, and the baby was dressed in all pink. I ended up going in the clean all white bathroom to take a shower, and as I was getting in, I fell and blood began to cover the floor, so I called my husband and he came in and helped me clean up the blood. PLEASE HELP! crying tornado

Last edited by loveGOD on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the Blood of Jesus being washed away

Post by loveGOD on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 am

[b]PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS DREAM I KNOW GOD ANSWERS BUT I THINK I AM GETTING A LITTLE IMPATIENT BECAUSE I WANT SOME INSIGHT. I LOVE GOD TRULY AND DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME O SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! crying

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 pm

i dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation but i do have some questions...

Sometimes babies represent projects or things that have just begun in your life that are time consuming in some way. The last part of the dream sounds like it could be a health issue or something but please pray on that because im not sure. But whatever it is you wont be alone with it and you will have help. im sorry i couldnt help more, but dont worry. THe devil wants you to worry. God isnt giving you this dream to scare you, but to show you that He will help you through it. You were in the bath so whatever it is will be washed away and you had the aid of your husband which makes me feel that you will have help. Please dont worry, often when we have scary dreams that are prophetic, its not nearly as bad when it manifests.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 am

I have taken you dream apart piece by piece to give you clues. Just like Laura, this is my own thoughts, so if they don't fit then disregard. The baby could have several meanings: new beginning, idea, innocence, sin, or helplessness. The brown document could be symbolic of dead in the spirit, repentantance, or born again (the Lord's sheep).The color pink could mean of the flesh in other words not of God. The bathroom is area of cleansing and it being white could mean a place of purity, joy, light, peace and righteousness. To bathe or shower in a dream means that you are being purified or cleansed. However, it is unclear to me that the water touch you because you stated you fell. To fall in a dream means to backslide, go through a trial, succumb to somthing, or have a loss of support. Blood is symbolic for sacrifice, for life sustainment, or atonement. You stated that your husband helped you get up; I belive that whatever obstacle you are going through, your husband is there to help you up. As I stated these are some things that came to me but I suggest that you pray over this to get clarity of the situation. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello Daphanie02 and agape2007,

In response to 02 a prophetess told me that I should go and have my heart checked out and I was thinking maybe I should go and do that.
To agape2007, me and my husband just went through something and when we prayed about it and left it alone God provided everything we needed to make it through together. But I will say this the very next day after I had this dream a prophetess told me that I am going to have another baby and Ihave been seeing this myself through dreams since 2008 and the child has always has on pink but my tubes are tied but I know God is awesome. Who knows what God may have in store but I tahnk the both of you for your insight and God Bless. Bless You

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Talking about tubes being tied... I have heard so many stories of Christian women getting pregnant even though their tubes were tied or their husbands cut.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 am

Nothing can stop GOD; NOTHING. But thanx your comment made me laugh rofl

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 am

agape2007,

After reading you post The Lord Jesus took me to Revelation chapter 3, so yes in due season he will reveal those things to you.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 am

You're welcome!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content