Afraid of the third story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afraid of the third story

Post by Deborah on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I had a dream I was in a house, I'm not sure if it belonged to me or a retired school teacher I know. The retired teacher and I walked up the stairs to the third floor. I looked out the windows (I remember there were at least two bedrooms on the third floor) and said, "Oh, I can't believe the view!" I could see the tops of huge pine trees, across a green valley, and in the distance mountains/hills.

I had the feeling I had lived in the house a while, but I never knew this third story existed. I was thinking in my dream I should board out the rooms and capitalize on the view.

Then there was a time shift in the dream. I was up on the third floor again, but this time I had a fear of heights and I couldn't wait to go downstairs. I was too afraid to get even close to the windows.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Afraid of the third story

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Beautiful new level in life that God is taking you and perhaps at some point you fear transitioning? Just a thought to chew on :donut:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks, Daph! That's what I thought too and I'm definitely in transition right now. (Those donuts look dangerously good!)

I forgot to say the bedroom on the third floor was small and it was old looking (old worn furniture, etc.) , but I knew it could be beautiful with a little work. The second time when I went upstairs I was alone.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

LOL i know i LOVE that smiley!! that one and this one :beammeup:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am

D i love all mi children,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

I had yet another third story dream a few nights ago. This time I was exploring the third story of my house (my house irl doesn't have 3 stories). It was like at attic, but it was huge and I knew it had potential. Again there was antique furniture.

I remember one place where there were kitchen-looking stoves, one place where there was a beautiful bedroom set and the bed had a nice quilt on it. Yet another area had a piano and a pump organ that was run by kerosene--I was afraid it was a fire hazard.

Some ladies were with me, they were trying to hide from another lady behind the old furniture, but I told them they were being silly. I looked out a window and the view was beautiful. In this dream I was not afraid of the third floor.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top