Same theme in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same theme in dreams

Post by hsmomsg on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

My children and I keep dreaming the same theme -- that my youngest son is kidnapped. His name is Andrew Joseph.
Again, I dreamed this morning that Andrew was kidnapped from First Baptist Church's preschool. He was about 1 or 2 years old. I was led in the Spirit, in my dream, to a college and to First Baptist Church. A woman named, Christa Young and some other people my age were outside on campus cheering people in. I thought they were too old to still be in college. I had already graduated, so I said to myself that it was time for my daugher, Austin Rose, to go. Steve, my husband, was with me. I saw a young woman named, Hannah Bates at age 16 in the building of First Baptist with us. She was smoking a cigarette. Her mom was smoking and had given Hannah the cigarette to hold for a moment. Hannah turned where she thought no one could see and took a puff. I said to Steve, this is the exact sanctuary where the Lord took smoking away from me 11 years ago. Isn't that cool? I was so amazed to be back in the same place as 11 years earlier when the Lord delivered me. We were all planning on staying overnight at First Baptist for some kind of retreat or something and we were getting our rooms settled. (In the natural, I do not go to First Baptist Church and have never even been inside)

Then I noticed a big warehouse store, like Costco or Sam's. They were giving away free things. I went over and took 2 small water vases to give to my friends. Then I noticed that they had lamps, really nice ones. I choose 2 matching ones that were decorated in a travel theme. I noticed also that they had sewing machines, so I chose 2 of those. I then found a lady that worked there and asked her which ones were the best. She led me to 2 different ones, that only cost a little bit of money, and I bought them. (totally 4 sewing machines) One was a sewing machine that was powered by a stationery exercise bike. She said I needed it so that I would get exercise while I was sewing and that it would go great in my kitchen once I got used to the size. I also bought 2 washing machines. She said to come back anytime for sewing lessons. While I was waiting on the guys to load my vehicle with all of these items, I realized I was completely NAKED!! Completely! From Head to Toe! I saw a yellow and orange sweater vest thingy close by and I grabbed it and put it on and apologized to everyone for showing up naked!! I had about $122 left after purchasing the sewing machines and washers. I kept finding neat little 'extras' like radio transmitters, etc.. in the packaging of the sewing machine with the bike.

Suddenly, I was in a long hallway of restrooms in the preschool wing of First Baptist. A teacher wanted me to assist her. We were getting babies up from their naps. They each napped in their own little restroom. The teacher told me that one little boy always cried, and did nothing but cry. I picked him up and he didn't cry. His name was something "Charleston". In the classroom, I was amazed because all of the babies, 1 or 2 years old, could read and write on a 3rd or 4th grade level. I wondered if I would have had Andrew in the class if he would have been kidnapped. I wished that he could write his name like these kids could, so that I could find him easier. At that moment, a group of 4 or 5 teenage girls burst in the room, all crying, with babies on their hips. They were crying that Andrew had been kidnapped. I laid down in the hallway outside the room and told the woman that she was going to kill me if she didn't stop. I thought she was going to tell me that ,Preston - my oldest son, was hurt or something else horrible had happened on top of Andrew being kidnapped.

I walked outside to get some air. Steve, my husband, was eating in the outdoor cafe. I went to him and reminded him that Andrew had been kidnapped from this very cafe and to be looking for him. That made Steve angry.

The end.

I keep dreaming that I am only half- clothed or partially covered. Last night was the first time I dreamt that I was completely naked. My children and I also keep dreaming that the youngest son is kidnapped or being hurt, etc...

I look forward to hearing back from you guys!
Sincerely,
Stephanie (hsmomsg)

hsmomsg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Same theme in dreams

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am

Hi there,

Please take my thoughts to your Pastor and also weigh what I say up with leaders in this ministry too, and pray about my comments also.

I do believe God gives us warning dreams, and I have myself had warning dreams about coming battles and challenges in life, and some of them have been quiet serious aswell, and it made me realize that I do need to take dreams seriously. In the gospels an angel visited Joseph (the father of Jesus) and advised him to flee to Egypt to escape Herod, because Herod wanted to harm Jesus as a child.

The fact that you are getting warnings for your child and other family members are getting the same message, I personally believe God is trying to warm you about something and is speaking to you.

"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction." (Job 33:13-16)

And theres also other people getting the same dream and message. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall a matter be established." (Matt 18:16)

God maybe warning you in the spiritual realm of a plot by the enemy, but have no fear, because if God is warning you about it and "Greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world." God has warned you before hand to wage war in the spiritual realm, and to pray protection over your child and family. Claim Psalm 91 over your child:

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

Also claim this verse and speak it over you and your family: "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)

I think if you pray and claim these Bible verses over your child and families life, and you rebuke the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ and claim protection over your child, I believe that NO EVIL WILL COME NEAR YOUR CHILD OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY, and that you will see victory in Jesus mighty name.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top