The Nesting Birds by Misty Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nesting Birds by Misty Blue

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 am

I am posting this for a new person. So please help her out by taking a look at the dream. Thanks so much.

I had a dream that I was of high level status prominent figure because of the car I apparently was in and the things the driver said to me. As I should outside of a very nice I believe to have been a up scale resturant, I saw people going in and believe out of the place. Suddenly, a swarm of tiny birds gracefully flew into my arms in the formation liken to holding a baby in my arms. The thing that struck me was that only one bird had its head up, eyes open and mouth open. It wasn't a scarey experience, but calming. Next, the birds were gone and said to my driver, I want to go in now into the building. He immediately told me that I could not because security measures for my safety had not been done. So, I said ok take me home. That's it!.

Misty Blue

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name insertion)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nesting Birds by Misty Blue

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

i had a couple verses come to mind...

Matt10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Hosea 11:9 For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you.
I will not come against their cities.
10 They will follow the LORD;
he will roar like a lion.
When he roars,
his children will come trembling from the west.
11 They will come from Egypt,
trembling like sparrows,
from Assyria, fluttering like doves.
I will settle them in their homes,”
declares the LORD.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

and another...

Psalm 84: 1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
LORD Almighty!
2 My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.
3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young—
a place near your altar,
LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
they are ever praising you.[c]

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Sounds like God giving you peace in a situation and letting you know He cares for you. the very hairs on your head are numbered and you are worth more than many sparrows.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 am

When I read this post, I thought of the excerpt from Genesis 40:16-23, the dream about birds eating bread out of the chief baker's basket that was on his head. Joseph interpreted this dream and predicted the chief baker would die and the birds would eat the baker's flesh. Joseph's prediction proved correct.

In the dream, the driver was concerned for your safety. You listened to him (you didn't go into a non-secured building) and you were safe. I think the driver represents the Holy Spirit. I'd say it is extremely important you listen to what He tells you. Under His wings you'll find refuge from any terror that comes by night or arrow that flies by day. (Psalm 91). He has a way of comforting during storms so they don't even have to be "scarey experiences."

A friend of mine was shown once in the Spirit just a few of the times her very life had been protected --at the time she had been oblivious to any danger because God had been her refuge.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top