Dream of undercover ministry and marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of undercover ministry and marriage

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm

I dreamt this 3 days ago...

(the setting was, if I can explain, a bit like during the holocaust, where Christians worked undercover to save the Jews. That is how my dream felt.) I was a part of a group of people who were evil. And they put people in danger, and I didnít want to be a part of it, so I ran away. I ran to a small house, where a widow lived with her daughter and it was a dirty smoky, small house, but a safe place. Then these two men came and found me. One of these men, I knew was my husband. It was like we were betrothed, but not yet married.†

The dream had a sense of urgency, and a big feeling as though "it's time". Then and there, in front of his friend (weird) we consummated the marriage.†I remember the details to the consummation, and it was pure and right. I will spare unnecessary details but the emphasis was on our union, on the coming together.

The man in my dream was faceless. But it just seemed RIGHT.†

Next we walked outside, and it was like me, him and his friend were undercover, and along with some other people were going to lead a rebellion (to fight the evil that was in the world). People were talking in code, letting everyone know that we were going to meet to PRAY the next day at 1:30pm, at a room called 3AAAAA (I know, super weird Ė perhaps that detail is irrelevant). Then I woke up.

Last edited by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to give the date of the dream)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of undercover ministry and marriage

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 am

hmmmm not sure about that one Godchick. The only thing I could say is that in the past God has given me a dream, but he didn't give me the interpretation until a certain point in time, I guess God will reveal it in His timing.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank you for taking a look, John :) I really appreciate it regardless. I know it was a weird dream! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts?

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi there Godchick.

This is not an interpretation, as I don't believe I have got an interpretation, however I will offer some personal thoughts and analysis.

The story in the dream kind of reminds me of the story of Elijah. After threatened by Jezebel, Elijah fled to a cave and then he went to stay with a widow and her son. As you may remember, the widow was poor and struggling, but when Elijah arrived to the widows house, God blessed the household and their food supply. God supernaturally provided Elijah with what he needed at the house of the widow, this sustained and strengthened Elijah for what he needed in order to fulfill his mission and calling.

Elijah also saw a great miracle of provision at the widows house, if you remember, the jar of oil and meal never ran dry. No matter how much oil and meal the woman used, it never ran out as God supernaturally blessed both products. In the Bible a widows house is usually a symbol of SUPERNATURAL PROVISION.

Godchick. You are definitely a prophetic person, and as you know Elijah stood next to Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration and Elijah represented the Prophets and Moses represented the law.

Maybe this dream represents your prophetic ministry and life. At the moment your a single young woman and in ministry, but there may come a time when things get pretty tough, and you get surrounded by a lot of spiritual warfare, and your struggling to go forward in your ministry alone. Then God is going to take you away from the crowd and even away from any ministry your involved in, and bring you to a quiet isolated place in your life, and at this place God is going to supernaturally provide you with a husband whom he has chosen for you.

Again these are just thoughts. I remember in a previous dream you mentioned you had been getting to know a particular guy, and I think your mother had a dream about you and him on a spaceship overlooking the universe or something? Maybe in the future God is going to withdraw you from ministry, to give you a break from the spiritual warfare, and in this place of withdrawal, your going to connect on a deeper level with this guy, and your both going to know that your meant to be together as a couple. Then God will send you out together to be involved in ministry as a couple.

Please note, that these are just thoughts and observations. Im not really sure if I'm correct, I'm just trying to look at your dream from a biblical perspective, and offer you some idea's as to what God is trying to tell you. Please pray about what I've said, and also share it with your Pastor and pray about it with leadership in this forum also.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi Godchick,

If this bears witness then wonderful..if not dismiss it as it is more relevant what God is showing YOU than what you may hear from another. I pray this may only serve as confirmation for what God may be revealing to you.

I can see that the general atmosphere in the beginning of your dream could very well represent the state of our world as seen through supernatural eyes, Our culture, society and even many of our "Christian" religious groups do more harm than good in their quest to do what is "right in the eyes of man". He separated you and brought you to a safe place that others may not perceive as holy yet He brought you there. The man that is your husband could represent Jesus and your final complete surrender and union with His plan and direction for your life. This is just the sense that I got from your dream that it is more focused on a drawing away from the culture of even dead religion and entering into a new season, a new intimacy in your walk with Him. A drawing you closer to the place where you will hear the secrets of heaven.. the secret battle plans... a part of the remnant that is His Bride.

If it bears witness PRAISE GOD... If not.. I'll just blame the pizza. hee hee

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 am

Hey guys!!

SO sorry for my late reply. I GREATLY appreciate both of your thoughts, and are pretty amazed at both. After prayer, I think I have an understanding of my dream, and it is both interpretations, merged, so thank you so much...

I feel as though you were spot on John, regarding Elijah - funny I was thinking the SAME thing, with regards to the widow. It resounds to me, in particular about where things get 'too much' in a sense, in life and ministry, and that is where God brings my life partner - where I feel it is actually BETTER to get married, as my union with my husband will in fact be stronger than when we are single. (two are better than one, and a cord of three strands is not easily broken). Because I have not dated a great deal, the thought of marriage etc, is quite daunting. This is where Angelique, your interpretation resounds - where I SURRENDER to what God is giving me, and in a way take a 'leap of faith,' so to speak, and 'just do it.' I am no doubt slightly commitment phobic, and have not trusted men, which has a reason and story as to why. Alas, I think you, Angelique are also correct, in terms of uniting with Jesus. I believe in my act of submission, I will in turn walk with a greater intimacy with Christ, as faith pleases God. I also resound with how you describe the state of the world, and me resisting culture - getting away from it - and hearing the Lord's heart. THAT is happening in my life right now. I hate western thinking sometimes... and I could rant all day about that, but will spare you both... :)

Both interpretations resound with me, and are confirmation. I am so so dearly grateful for both of your efforts. Thank you so so so much :)

huggins

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top