identical twin sister; we're both pregnant with triplets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

identical twin sister; we're both pregnant with triplets

Post by one-hit_wonder on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

I just finished my first round of IVF. I was pregnant with twins for a few weeks, and then miscarried. It was my first confirmed pregnancy in over 6 years of trying to conceive. I don't have any children.

About a week after I miscarried, I had a vivid dream. It was a beautiful sunny day. I was with my identical twin sister (I don't have a sister in real life). We are both pregnant with triplets. We're hanging out outside; we both feel as light as air; we're happy.

Can someone help me interpret this? I don't know if I should take it literally, since I want children so much, or if it's meant to be taken figuratively.

one-hit_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: identical twin sister; we're both pregnant with triplets

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 am

In your situation I doubt it is something figurative. It is either an echo of your desire to have children or it is literal. The thing that is sticking out to me is the twin........... It seems to be repeating that this is about pregnancy.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 pm

Just curiously thinking....
Do you have someone close to you or know of another woman who has also been trying to conceive?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by one-hit_wonder on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Yes, I know many women who are trying to conceive (and who are experiencing infertility).

one-hit_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one-hit_wonder on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Mia wrote:In your situation I doubt it is something figurative. It is either an echo of your desire to have children or it is literal. The thing that is sticking out to me is the twin........... It seems to be repeating that this is about pregnancy.

This is what I'm wondering, too.

I keep trying to dismiss the dream as being something literal. As you (Mia) said to me earlier, it's possible that it is something I want so much that it's simply showing up in my dreams; I mean, the night of my miscarriage, my first dream was a fleeting image of a baby who looked very much like my father's side of the family. Although it was a comforting image, I haven't dwelled on it because I felt it was just popping up in my mind because of the tragedy I had just been through, and I could accept that.

However, this dream of a twin sister, and both of us with triplet pregnancies, is something that I keep thinking about. I can't help but feel that if it weren't something meaningful, it wouldn't have contained so many complex images (i.e., there were so many symbols - it had to mean something). And now with unaday's question, I am wondering if perhaps the dream is bringing me some assurance that I will be blessed with children, and that another long-infertile friend of mine, as well, will be expecting. We've become very close (she helped me through my miscarriage) - I was going to ask her to be my children's honourary godmother. It would be wonderful if she and I were destined to be mothers at the same time, for she feels like a sister to me, even though we've never met in person.

Maybe. I can always dream. ;)

Thank you for the input - you don't know how much I appreciate these opinions. If you or anyone else is able to contribute more insights, I'd be so appreciative. Thanks again.

one-hit_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:02 am

My thoughts here are triplets.....that just sticks to me like glue....The fact that your friend is with you says to me that you both have the same desire. I am wondering if later on you will have the desire of your heart which is children like maybe 3 of them. They may not be literally triplets but may signify children for each of you. It was my first thought when I read it.

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:32 pm

I agree with Connie! That is why i wanted to confirm with you if you knew any other woman in the same situation! It really does sound like you guys will experience birth in the same season!
praise God!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Connie,

It is really interesting that you say that about the triplets meaning multiple children because that was exactly how I interpreted a dream about multiple pregnancy last year.

Last year I had a dream that my sister was pregnant with twin boys. She was big so quickly that every was saying she was going to have twins. Before her ultrasound, I told her that my interpretation of the dream was that she either was going to have twins OR ........OR it represented another boy because she already had one. It was indeed another boy.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:56 am

Awesome! That was an excellent interpretation on you part Mia. For me when I read the work Triplets it just stood out to me. Funny how the Lord will do that with one word.

God bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top