7 Witches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 Witches

Post by Khalilah on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:12 am

I had a dream that I was in my bedroom...It was the 3rd dream of the night. I've been dreaming alot lately. And either seeing or speaking to the person in the dream the following day.

I woke up and thought I was really awake in my bedroom-in my bed but when I looked up I was surrounded by 7 witches with cauldrons in front of them. They had what appeared to be old books in front of them with Ivory and a burnt orange/cinnamon cover . Each book read something different. The ones I remember said marriage, the other business, another -ministry, another children, finances,

They were all in one accord chanting but working on something different. I tried to get up off my bed and something grabbed me by my neck and held me down. Tears begin to fall from my eyes while my spirit was screaming the Blood of Jesus. I woke up and really had tears in my eyes.......

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 Witches

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 am

What I got out of this is that devil is trying to put stongholds on these different areas of your life. Continue to plead the blood of Jesus and to break any webs the enemy may have begun to weave.

Father I pray that you give Khalilah full understanding of this dream and you impart to her supernatural strength to overcome the enemies advances. Give her a hunger for your Word like she's never had before in Jesus name i pray amen. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalilah on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 am

Amen!!!-Thank You Daph. -Ive been experiencing warfare like I've never experienced lately but I believe God and receive the word you've given me.

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Amen. I agree with Daph. God has given you this dre to know how and what to pray for so that the enemy gains no foot in the door. I would break every generational curse also that could be linked to any areas of you life (does your parent or grandparents live healthy marriages, or are they divorced?) therefore for example I would break any generational curses, of "divorce" from your life. Look at your husbands history as well. Also, have you or your husband been involved in tarot cards, or psychics etc? Then break any 'blessing' that may have spoken over you or him (which is actually a curse) in the name
Of Jesus. I have done A LOT of warfare, just yesterday I spent a couple of hours praying over my friends house, anointing it with oil, and breaking every hex, vex chant, cantation I'm the name of Jesus Christ. I plead the blood of Christ over the house and Then cast out Of the house any spirits that were present. In yesterday's case, fear was present and dissention.

You very possibly know all this, I just felt to say it as from a young age
I was exposed to the supernatural and the workings of the devil. It is not something we can just ignore. It's sometimes the last thing we want to do, but I tell you what, after doing it, I always feel a TANGIBLE feeling of lightness, peace and the presence of God. Sometimes it takes some research to know what your praying for. It turns out yesterday the couple I prayed for, he had been having nightmares.. Turns out his mother was a medium spiritualist. Thus stuff is real, and it amaze me ho many Christians are resistant.

Anyway, forgive me if you didn't need to hear that at all :)

Everything will be ok. In and only in the Name of Jesus Christ! To Jesus, Satan must bow!!! Hallelujah!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalilah on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 am

Godchick

Glory to God!!!! And what confirmation....We've never done tarot card readings or anything like that but there is generational history that the Lord has been revealing to me, in both families. I've been fighting against it for what seems like forever but it has gotten so hard. I've 1 side of the family has encountered ongoing adultry, a child born from it, alcohol and drug abuse, masianic ties.....The other was born muslim, and I've recently learned that his mother who said she was an evangelist is actually a high priestess. She told him that he would lose everything if we were married I rebuke that notion in Jesus Name.

Khalilah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 pm

WOW!!!

That's incredible!!! Praise God that He has confirmed to you that you are doing the right thing!!! :)

Sometimes we try to break ties, and it seems ineffective. This is random, but just last night before I went to bed I was reading Matthew 10 - such a powerful scripture!!! Jesus sends put the 12 and they cast out devils
And heal the sick in the towns. but they come across a situation where they can't actually cast one out and Jesus has to go do it. Mark adds that Jesus said "this kind only ces put with prayer of fasting." Jesus is saying that warfare sometimes needs to be bathed in prayer. The TNIV footnotes stated that the desciples possibly go over confident and took for granted the authority Jesus gave th. So what's the message? God wants us to rely upon him when dealing with the demonic. Spiritual warfare must be bathed in praer and sometimes it will take longer, so that during the process we are RELIED UPON HIM as He is the one who has given us the power to do it. Basically so we don't get prideful.

Just found it 'funny' that I should have just read that last night and then read your response this morning (not that I am saying your prideful!!!) it's just very biblically true that some devils take time, prayer and fasting to see them abolished.

Can I speak boldly? I believe you will get complete victory over your family. I believe that God is going to move mightily and soon. I feel on my heart you taking it seriously and (possibly) fasting will see ENORMOUS breakthrough!!! And I believe persistence is the key (parable of the persistent widow). God just adores you. Really. Trust in and rely upon Him!!! He is the great deliverer!!!! And complete FREEDOM for your family is at your doorstep! God bless you!! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top