HUGE BLACK TORNADO-Stuck in the house, couldn't get to the kids who were outside during the storm!!! Looking for spiritual interpretation please...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE BLACK TORNADO-Stuck in the house, couldn't get to the kids who were outside during the storm!!! Looking for spiritual interpretation please...

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am

I had a dream last night that my husband and I were having fellowship with some other adults (not people I recognized inr). I looked out the window and all of a sudden this HUGE BLACK tornado formed over top of the water. (Which doesnt really make sense, cuz water would normally destroy a tornado.) I instantly thought about the kids-who were being watched over by an older kid (irl i would never leave the kids even with a teenager babysitter, always an adult). I was struggling to get to the kids, but couldn't even make it through the hallway because of the strong winds that were even in the house-but I tried with all my might, so was my husband. The kids were outside of the house that we were in-I just cant describe where, I just know I was trying my best to get out there to them. Once the storm passed we were able to go and get the kids, they were ok! I asked the older child how did he keep them safe. He said he played a game with them where they twirled around, and fell to the ground covering their heads to take cover and they all were safe. Also, IRL I only have 2 children, but I think the older child watching the kids was possibly our child too, and there were at least two other children there that belonged to us as well-what didn't make sense is that they were all older than our children IRL.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE BLACK TORNADO-Stuck in the house, couldn't get to the kids who were outside during the storm!!! Looking for spiritual interpretation please...

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 pm

im sorry i dont have an interpretation, but heres a link to an article written by Mia about tornados in dreams that may help: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8477-common-themes-tornados

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE BLACK TORNADO-Stuck in the house, couldn't get to the kids who were outside during the storm!!! Looking for spiritual interpretation please...

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 pm

lol! I noticed you changed your name here.

The thread that Daph gave you about tornados is really good, worth reading.

Questions and clarifications

How old are your children?

about the older child, you felt that he is your son in the dream?

how old do you think is the older child?

and you also felt that the other two children belong to you?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeah, I changed my name cuz of privacy reasons in case I refer people to the site, I put some pretty personal stuff in a couple of my postings...lol. I just want to make sure I am covering those in my life.

I just read the link, it was good, but Im afraid of any upcoming dread.

Its funny that you asked about the older boy watching the kids, I was just about to update my posting, because I remembered who it was. The boy was actually a boy I used to nanny for IRL, but haven't seen for many many years. He was the same age as he was before I quit working for the family (11 or so yrs old)~right before I got married to my husband. My kids IRL were the same ages as they were in the dream. I felt like the other kids were mine as well in the dream~they were around ages 8 or 9 years old. My kids IRL are almost 3 and 7.

Last edited by Alexis25 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:16 pm

In my dream I did feel like the older boy watching the children did belong to me~so weird. I was always really good about keeping good boundaries with the families I worked for IRL, knowing these no matter how much I cared about them, they were not my kids. The other children I didn't recognize, but I knew they were ours.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Another wierd thing to me was that the winds were so strong in the house that I couldnt make it out to get the kids, but then when the storm passed the winds outside (if there even were any out there) didn't harm them a bit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 pm

IRL the boy is probably 19 or 20~I was his nanny for a total of 7 yrs.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

The Tornado was outside~but I felt the winds inside the house, but I dont remember any debris outside when we were finally able to go get the kids.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I think this tornado is not detructive bcuz your dream didnt show any signs of destruction. The tornado can be a situation or circumstances that are out of your control, and you can not do anything about it. I believe your dream is about your attitude towards your children. The relationship you have built between you and them, esp the older one. It seems that you have done your best for them, training them to be good and obedient. It is like God is saying you need to trust Him instead of worrying about them. As you do your best as a mother, God will supply or complete the things that only HIm can give or do for your children.

Experience wise, I am sure you are well-trained to bring up a child, and you use this skill for the good of your own children. It seemed like your older child(IRL) has a creative and brilliant mind, and responsible enough for his age. This is a compliment for you as a mother, still, you have to trust God for the working of HIs Holy Spirit in them.

Lastly, I think this is also a reminder that sometimes to listen to your older son will help his emotional and spiritual deveopment, because in your dream the older child told you his strategy to survive in tornado.

Hope this helped you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for this insight. Initially I felt that the dream signified that God was protecting my children, I didn't know what the other children meant or the tornado. I was really worried though when I read that tornadoes signify destruction, but in my dream did not really feel fear, just a desire to protect and get to the kids. This interpretation meant so much for me, as personally I have been dealing with some painful things of my own childhood, and because of my upbringing, I do try and protect my children so much. I didn't feel fearful like it was a warning dream, so your interpretation really confirms to my spirit. Now, my oldest is a girl, but in my dream my oldest was one of the boys I was a nanny for. So this you feel symbolizes my experience?? Our eldest daughter is very creative, and very brilliant (sometimes much smarter than I give her credit for), and very much has a huge call on her life. I am really really protective of her. I also worry about her, if she is where she needs to be for her age maturity wise, given all she has been through. This speaks volumes to me~and nearly brought tears to my eyes. I will be mindful of these things God is trying to reveal to me, and am thankful for your insight until I can fully interpret these powerful dreams for myself! Thanks Owen!!! Bless You

Last edited by Alexis25 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

So this you feel symbolizes my experience??

yes, exactly. and this trait of yours was inherited by your daughter, the part of your character that has passed down to her.

As long as I can help and have time to read your post, I am always be glad to help.

You are very welcome!

I encourage you to first interpret your dreams by yourself, like a sort of practice, as time goes by while doing it, you are sharpening your spirit to be able to hear God through dreams, but remember, making a mistake in interpretation is normal. WE learn from our mistakes.

Blessings

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 pm

I will def be practicing! Thanks for the spiritual encouragement!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am

[quote="owen"]

yes, exactly. and this trait of yours was inherited by your daughter, the part of your character that has passed down to her.

This you have said is a powerful truth to me... Thanks again!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top