Christina is looking to kill me and steal my baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christina is looking to kill me and steal my baby

Post by Nina on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 am

Hi,
This is the dream:
I was sitting outside with my husband in a park. Then I stood up and my husband said "don't move or Christina will see u! You know she don't like you and want to still your baby". I stood up and looked at my husband like I don't care!
When I stood up there was a white little bus passing by. I see a woman (Christina) she sees me and looks at me angry and jump out of the bus.
I start to run and look for my 4 kids to run away. I have my son holding my right hand, i leave him near the road to go up some stairs to go to the playground. The playground was blue yellow and red. I know it's risky to let my son next to the the road but i know he is too small to follow me so I take the risk to leave him there while getting his sisters back. I grab all my kids and run.
Then the scene changes i'm at a butcher probably muslim. He says if you want bad luck to leave you this is what you have to do.
He gives me a red apple and a white napkin with a beige powder inside.
(I don't know any Christina but her face makes me think of a woman i used to know in London as I was a child, she was a prostitute and drug addict ).
Any thoughts?

I made a strange dream 3 days ago of Christiane pushing me off a building now it's Christina are those 2 dreams related?
Here the dream of Christiane : http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11243-christiane-tries-to-push-me-of-a-building

HELP PLEASE!!!! tornado

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina is looking to kill me and steal my baby

Post by loveGOD on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

Your husband in the dream represents authority and in the dream he was trying to protect you but you would not allow him to. Leaving your son behind wasn't a risk he had to stay because you were suppose to travel alone that's why he was ok when you went back to get him. The 3 colors represents something in each one of your daughters one shows compassion, one strength, and the last one is emotional. As far as the butcher goes now this is totally up to you but I had a dream where I was told by a pastor that their was a dark cloud over me and I was also told what to do to remove it and when I woke up I did just that and no later than 30 minutes my body began to purge itself so it's up to you to follow what was told. God's message come in different ways and I hope this will help.
GOD BLESS.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 am

Your husband in the dream represents authority and in the dream he was trying to protect you but you would not allow him to. Leaving your son behind wasn't a risk he had to stay because you were suppose to travel alone that's why he was ok when you went back to get him. The 3 colors represents something in each one of your daughters one shows compassion, one strength, and the last one is emotional. As far as the butcher goes now this is totally up to you but I had a dream where I was told by a pastor that their was a dark cloud over me and I was also told what to do to remove it and when I woke up I did just that and no later than 30 minutes my body began to purge itself so it's up to you to follow what was told. God's message come in different ways and I hope this will help. Also the womanwho you arereminded of the woman in the drem is letting you know how this woman feels for you.
GOD BLESS.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi Nina,

I think Christina represents your past. Your past is haunting you, trying to distract you from your purpose in God, even affecting your love ones and ministry in Chrsit.

Hope this makes sense.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi LoveGod and Owen,
I think you are right on may points here.
I 'm dealing with a rough battle for the last 2 years it's true.
It does makes sense.
But I don't really know how to get out! dealing with OCD is very hard at times.
God bless you guys :)

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top