Beyonce Left Oil Stains on My Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyonce Left Oil Stains on My Bed

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

I was in a hotel. My hotel room was my bedroom IRL. Beyonce was brought into my room because she wanted her hair braided. I was honored. Beyonce sat down on my bed and I started to braid the left side of her head. The lights started to flicker, then went out. When Beyonce moved from her spot, she left an oil stain on my bed.

Now I'm sitting on the floor on the opposite side of my bed working to get the lights on. Beyonce laid across my bed in her pajamas. I said, I'm sorry my room is so messy. I tried to clear stuff from off the floor. Beyonce was like, "please, that's ok". She came down on the floor with me. In my mind, I was thinking does she see how dirty this carpet is? The lights came back on. I noticed a tv was on in the corner of the room. Beyonce left another stain on my bed.

Now Beyonce is under my covers. Her assistant was telling her about all of this stuff that she has coming up. Beyonce began to cry. She didn't want to. She wanted to relax and chill. Seemed like she wanted to be normal. Now her assistant is lying across my bed. We had words, she offended me by saying "they would leave". I said well leave then! Beyonce's hair was not done. I told the assistant that I loved Beyonce and would never act funny toward her.

New scene

Now I'm braiding the left side of my hair. I'm in this wooded area at a stand. I wanted to pay for me to do my own hair! The man behind the stand took my credit card and charged me $150. I realized I paid to do my own hair and I began to argue with the man to give me my money back. He just walked away. I was so upset. I kept asking who his boss was, but no one would answer.

Any thoughts?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyonce Left Oil Stains on My Bed

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Is there someone that you feel honored to spend time with in some way? the oil stains may represent something in the persons life thats less than perfect...either that or highly annointed!! (depends on how you felt about the oil) Just a thought. Also the last dream sounds like you getting cheated financially. Please pray on what i've said. God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top