Spider on the lawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spider on the lawn

Post by dorothy07 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Before I brought my house, I had a dream that it was my brother in laws house . In the front lantern had spider webs which scared me , I screamed to my husband to knock them down. as I turned to face the lawn I saw a hugh black spider 3 feet high 5 to 6 feet wide starring at me look as if it wanted to lunge at me.....I sttod paralized in fear. I had this dream 6 years ago. I know god tells you things for that time but i always wondered why the spider was so big? so many things have been horrible since then could it be related? thank you

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider on the lawn

Post by owen on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi dorothy,

That spider was a warning.

I would like to ask a question, after you had this dream, you moved to that house you bought?

how is your relationship between you, your husband(as a couple) and your brother in law?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 am

Wow, that was the worst 5 years of my life after moving in that devil house. and my brother in law is hooked up with a woman who caused and continues to cause chaos is the family what Its been 6 years now! we have been at war with each other because she has a snake spirit....I feel it so strongly. Everyone knows she is a deciever but i feel combatative when we are around each other too long. but I know it's not my job to reveal her. I have finally backed away from the situation for about 8 months and there is peace in my house with my husband. But I hate hanging out at functions when shes there.

Last edited by dorothy07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more information)

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 pm

truly, the big spider was warning from God as you moved to that house. Those problems you were facing did affect you and your family.

BUt God is control always, even though sometimes we missed it when He warned us.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top