A field of tomatoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A field of tomatoes

Post by dorothy07 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 pm

I recentley had a dream about a field of ripe tomatoes. it was a huge farm land of ripe red tomatoes as far as the eye can see? What could this mean. The next day I had another dream of being in a kitchen whick was new but on the rafters ther was alot of dust. In this dream was my aunt and my sister. My aunt gave me a metal bed frame and entwined in the bed frame was the whitest flowers and the most beautiful sapphires I have ever seen. I was in awe of the gift. What could this mean? I finally got so stressed out I asked god to stop giving me dreams because i didn't understand. I wish I hadnt done that. Does anyone know what these might mean? what did god need to tell me? Thank you

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A field of tomatoes

Post by owen on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm

dorothy07 wrote:I recentley had a dream about a field of ripe tomatoes. it was a huge farm land of ripe red tomatoes as far as the eye can see? What could this mean.
What did you do in the dream?

dorothy07 wrote:
The next day I had another dream of being in a kitchen whick was new but on the rafters ther was alot of dust. In this dream was my aunt and my sister. My aunt gave me a metal bed frame and entwined in the bed frame was the whitest flowers and the most beautiful sapphires I have ever seen. I was in awe of the gift. What could this mean? .

Is your aunt a christian, I mean does she love the Lord?

dorothy07 wrote:I finally got so stressed out I asked god to stop giving me dreams because i didn't understand. I wish I hadnt done that. Does anyone know what these might mean? what did god need to tell me? Thank you

:oops: :nocomment:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:29 am

Owen: I was just staring at the tomatoes? duh

My aunt is not a christian, but a very nice woman.... a true giver!

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi,

about the tomatoes, I believe it is God's assurance for you, that whatever you have been going through, God will see and bring you through, the tomatoes could mean fruits for the coming harvest. In His appointed time, you will have the harvest, as you continue in HIm.

The kitchen with rafters filled with dust, could tell about your spiritual condition, it could mean that God is reminding you about your time with Him, or your reading of His word, or maybe an issue of faith and trust.

the bed with white flowers and sapphires that your aunt gave you, could mean another assurance of God for you, assurance of rest, that He is your rest, that you can rest in HIm and in His grace, that whatever problem you have He is giving you rest.

Hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank you owen! I felt that the house was implying that god was working within me. I didn't get the bed at first but I feel you might be on the right track. I appreciate your insight!

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top