Repost With a pastors wife and her daughter and a man trying to move to a new place.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost With a pastors wife and her daughter and a man trying to move to a new place.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Greetings dear ones,

I had this dream needing confirmation.

Dream,

The
dream starts out that I was with a pastors wife and her child and a man and we are driving to find a place to live in another State. We are all looking at houses in the mountains and we needed to be some where to watch something important on the TV at a certain time. This pastors wife who I do no know in the natural says she knew someone lived where we were looking at houses that we would go there and I notice we are driving alongside the ocean as the man was the one who was driving. So the guy who was with us also knew someone where we were looking at houses but we decided on the pastors wife's friends house well the man
got made as he changed seats with the pastors wife so she could drive and he said something really mean and nasty to her. I got upset and told him to apologize to her it was wrong to disrespect her.He apologized.

Blessings and thanks huggies.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost With a pastors wife and her daughter and a man trying to move to a new place.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:29 am

Hi,

This one is full of symbolism. The Pastors wife is the church and the child a ministry and the man is a person who has some control but is not of God....or is maybe struggling with his relationship with God.....and he wants to control a move in your life (church) from one place to another. The houses in the mountains to me is a church that is closely intimate with God (mountains in my dreams are meeting places with God). That you are searching for that house tells me that your current church is seeking the true meaning or true mission that God has for it or the ability to walk into that mission. The ocean to me is your (church's) spiritual condition. The part where the Pastors wife wants to take the drivers seat say to me that she is ready to take control over the situation and that angers the man because he wants control over that ministry or area of the church. You here are a witness to that act and correct him and find him out and he now must apologize.

I pray this is a help to you,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost With a pastors wife and her daughter and a man trying to move to a new place.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:00 am

Thank so much for responding to this precious one. I will pray into this.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top