Swimming with my kids and a python

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming with my kids and a python

Post by Ritalin on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

First off let me thank you in advance for both considering this topic and for what you do. Usually I don't remember my dreams or they are not very vivid. (at least not since I was a little boy). I did have a dream last night that was very vivid and would like some help with it. I've been praying on it today and have some insight but would like a little assistance. Here it goes;

I find myself swimming in still water with my exchange student swimming along with me. We are just off of a beach and laughing and having a very good time. (emotionally I am at ease and almost joyfull) At this point I see something in the water in front of me and realize that it is a VERY large Python headed through the water towards a pier to my right. In the water just off the pier is my 10 year old son. (At this time I am terrified at the thought of this python getting my son) I scream to him to get on the pier but by the time I can get the words out and he registers the message, the python moves right past him so I scream for him not to move. As the python reaches the beach, it's almost as if it realizes then that my son is at the end of the pier and starts to turn back towards the water still on the pier. Next thing I see is me stepping on it and cutting it's head off. (at this point I am scared for my own safety because the head, which is about a foot wide and two feet long, is still trying to bite me. I walk up to the pier to the beach and move down to another peir where I find a cardboard box to put the head in. (at this point I feel tremendous relief and the dream ends)

What God has revealed to me so far is that the snake represented something bad that could happen to my son if I was not around and that I should not overreact to this "bad thing" at first. Also I feel that whatever this thing is, I will be responsible for the burden of it until I have properly dealt with it. Please let me know what God is telling you about this and thank you again for sharing this tremendous gift.

Ritalin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming with my kids and a python

Post by Hiskid on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I used to take ritalin a while back lol! Now I just eat chocolate and drink coffee! I think the dream is one of victory over the enemy. Specifically you defeating the enemy cutting off the snakes head. God bless you!

Hiskid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top