Serpents hidden in the sand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serpents hidden in the sand

Post by flexmom on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 am

I'm walking in my yard; I see (after almost stepping on it!), a snake hidden in the sand. Then another. Long serpents. I continue to tiptoe around the yard counting them all. There are 20 of them. They are all sleeping. I walk quietly back to the the house to tell my husband. I actually want to bring my oldest son out to see, too. End of Dream.

My thoughts today as I reflect on this dream is that we are urged to "tread" on Satan and his demons. Snakes are obviously a symbol of Satan and I'm avoiding them trying not to awaken them. Yet I want to show them off to my family? Confused.....

flexmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serpents hidden in the sand

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

It sounds to me as though God is revealing to you that the "snakes" are there. Could it be some danger you are aware of that you want to let your family know about before it wakes up to bite you all?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flexmom on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:14 am

If God is revealing the warning...how do I know what the snakes represent? And is there significance to "20"?

flexmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am

usually the number of snakes would represent the number of issues or even would help give you a hint to what the issues could be. I just meant that He was revealing to you something that was hidden (under sand) by giving you the dream as forewarning. Im sorry i dont have a full interpretation. This is just my thoughts based on my own experience of similar dreams.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top