A 7 Dollar Bill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A 7 Dollar Bill

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Last night I had a dream that I went to a barbershop with my brother so he could get a haircut. But they were actually selling food. My brother was waiting on his food, but it was taking too long for them to cook the cornbread. Well, the place had a policy that if they didn't prepare your food within a certain amount of time, they had to give you money. My brother told the owner to give me the money because they were taking to long. He told me to spend it on what I wanted. The owner handed me a stack of cash. In my mind it was $250. She didn't say how much it was. For some reason, I just knew it was $250. I started to count the money. I can't remember what the first bill was, but the second bill had the number 7 on it. It was a $7 bill. Some of the bills under it were $1 bills. The rest were a blur. I think the number 7 symbolizes completeness, but I don't see how it fits into the rest of my dream.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A 7 Dollar Bill

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 am

Hi Pwilso512,

I did a teaching on symbolic use of numbers and dreams and basing all interpretations biblically in the bible numbers are literal and not symbolic in dream interpretation.

I think what a $7 bill represents is a clue that this might not literally be about a store keeper handing you dollars because there is no such thing as a $7 bill.

What this dream seems to represent to me is that your brother (symbolic for Jesus) has ordered what is due to Him to be given to you. He was poor so that you could have provision. I have a strong sense that money is tight for you and this dream is a comfort from the Lord that everything that He was entitled to He has left for us and specifically for you.

I feel that you should take authority over your finances. Pray and speak the word. Angels harken to the word of the Lord. Speak the Word over your finances and RECEIVE what the Lord has given to you.

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

Mia Sherwood

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top