Nothing like I have ever felt before...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing like I have ever felt before...

Post by veroalij on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 am

Night before last after I had finished praying and having one on one time with God, I was laying down, and I know the difference between a dream and a vision but this was something like nothing I have ever felt before, well I closed my eyes but was fully aware of what was going on around me I was not sleep,
so when I closed my eyes then I was in my house and I walked into the living room and there was a mess everywhere and my brother was sitting on the sofa surrounded by the mess, I was a bit disoriented when I walked in there and couldn't keep my balance and felt (literally in my physical body) dizzy. I continued to walk towards my sisters room and she was playing a game on her phone and I told her it was time for bed, she started arguing with me but while she was arguing she was also getting herself ready for bed and doing what I had said to do. Then I entered my little cousins room and they were playing a game on a computer, I knelt down besides them and on a blanket were five (5) small hairless kittens and three (3) small hairless newborn kittens,one of the kittens was talking to me, I was trying to separate the newborns from the older ones but the older ones ate the newborns before I could get to them. I started to play the game with my cousins but I told them that I had to go back a couple of levels and a screen showed up which was supposed to read the names of the top winners but it was blank.
I was then walking down a street and saw another cat but it had a weird shaped body like a human but covered in orange and white fur, I called it to me and it walked on all fours with its back flat and back legs spread out.
I was then on a bus and a lady was showing me the back of her hair which was blonde and had red streaks, I was telling her that it was very brittle and dry. There were twelve (12) people in front of me on the bus and so many more behind me. The sun was out so bright. The twelve (12) got off the bus and as I turned to walk off with them, the lady said my name with such a tone of anger and like she didn't want me to leave, everything outside turned to night.
When I turned back towards her and the rest of the people on the bus they were demons, eyes black, mouths black, nostrils black, I started to say "In the name of Jesus" but choked on the words and backed off the bus. As I was trying to get off the bus took off and I was hanging from the outside and I let go.
I started walking by a park and I saw a skinny frail man with 8-9 children playing but they were all carrying bags and one little girl had two bags, I said I would help and took one from her and as we were walking I saw on a doorstep where people had placed bags like that before, I continued to carry the bag with the children and man and they went behind the house and started to play I said to the man "Umm bob pass me the ball" he did and when I went to bounce it, it fell flat and I said to one boy child " hey guys your ball is flat" and when I looked up into his face he also was a demon and he lunged at me and tried to bite my left shoulder.
In reality my physical mouth was saying Holy spirit take me over Holy spirit take me over, and I was also saying this in this "dream-vision-like state"

I know this is very Long and I hope thats ok because all of my dreams, visions, experiences are long and I remember every detail because I believe that God is trying to show me something. The last part of this experience God has already revealed the meaning of it, but I wouldn't mind conformation about it. Please Only skilled interpreters please and also pray for me that I can walk with the full armor of God daily!

veroalij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing like I have ever felt before...

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

wow tornado bouncing

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veroalij on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Umm Mrs. Torrence I am not sure of what your trying to say, please be more specific, thank you and God bless! huggins

veroalij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

uhm laugh

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top