New shoes, and New dressing gown (2 different dreams)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New shoes, and New dressing gown (2 different dreams)

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm

6/01/11 – Shoe dream

I had a dream I was on the way to school, and it was too far to walk to the classroom. So my girl friend drove me. on the way we stopped at a shoe store. I found a pair I liked – a pair of jogging shoes/running shoes, but there was a problem – the barcode would not scan, and so we ended up just leaving, seeing as though no shop assistant was present to help us.

11/01/11 – I was shopping online, and I was buying a dressing gown. But I got, hidden in the package extra items that I had not paid for – items I had looked at and were on my ‘wish list’. For some reason, these items were a lamp, a wet suit (for water sports) and a jacket. An aunty who stood next to me, leaned over and gave me a pair of gloves. I felt weird opening the package, and knew I would need to return the items, as I had not paid for them. but woke up before I could find the store to return the items.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts!

:ilovethissite:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New shoes, and New dressing gown (2 different dreams)

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 am

Any thoughts?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 am

Hmmmm thats pretty interesting.... Kinda even confirms something.. How can I say this...

The last time you encouraged me on this website I was very blessed, I feel you are very obedient to God. After I read your dream interpretation and powerful encouragement you gave me, I believe I may have got something in the spirit regarding you.

Even before you posted your dream on this forum, this is the word I had about you a couple of days ago:

I got in my spirit that you had been considering getting a new car and had been looking at cars recently, and I also recieved a message that someone was going to purchase you a new car. And the car you get is going to be the dream car you have always dreamed about having, and it will be fully paid for.

Someone is just going to come out of nowhere and give you the money to buy your dream car, thats what I got in my spirit. At the time it was kind of weird and I just got these impressions and thoughts out of nowhere.

Is this from God? Well... I would advise you to take this to your Pastor and pray about it, also ask the leaders of this dream interpretation ministry to pray about it, because I am not a Pastor or a leader.

These are just some thoughts: The shoes may represent the car you want to purchase, but at the moment you are unable to purchase the car, so thats why you didnt buy the shoes, you didnt have anyone to assist you in buying the shoes (which represent the car).

The next dream may be a progression, showing you that your going to recieve what you desire without paying for it. The dream may have finished before you decided to return the items, because God is saying to you, I dont want you to return anything or feel guilty about not paying for something you desire, because God wants to give it to you. This is a verse from the Bible I feel led to share, "Delight yourself in the Lord and he shall give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)

I think the items you recieved: The lamp represents something you know your going to recieve, its in the light and your aware that its coming (the lamp represents the car)and that you will be able to recieve it, the other items represent other things your going to be able to have or do when the future blessing comes. You may recieve a financial blessing which enables you to buy your dream car, and you may also have money left over to do other things, such as going on a holiday or buying something else you needed or desired.

Again please pray about this and ask your Pastor to pray about it and weigh it up, to see if it's from God.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 am

John...
It is 2:35 here in Australia, And I woke up and thought to check the website on my phone (it's dark, I'm in bed, and usually write on this site with my iPhone).

I am blown away... And am tearing up. No one has ever had a word like that for me - it's always me getting impressions like that for others.

I can't believe this... I have been looking/ desiring a new car for 8 years nit have never had the money for it. The past few months I have been discussing with my parents on how might go on getting a loan for a new car (my car is old and rusted and has always been OLDER than me. I am in my last year of uni (postgraduate diploma in education - i did my undergrad in Theology, post grad work in history and now am going to be a high school teacher in religion and history). So I have not been in the work force long enough to secure a loan etc.

My car right now Is rusty, the window falls down, someone messed up the key hole trying to break in, and I had an accident not long ago where someone pulled out infront of me on a highway (not my fault). So now it has two different head lights etc. While it got fixed the smash repairs place gave me a 2010 model toyota yaris to drive it was bitter sweet. For one week I enjoyed this BEAUTIFUL car, then ha to hand it back. And I really did feel incredible driving it. When I got my old little 1987 Toyota corolla back, I thought "Ashleigh, be thankful you have a working car. Be grateful!" To be honest, I am embarrassed about my car. I am 25 in two months and drive around something a bit more fitting for someone 16 and learning to drive. I feel constantly humbled. It's starting to weigh on me. I hear about God giving so many good gifts to his children, and I have found myself saying the past 12 months "Lord... You can do anything. I'd really love a new car. You hold the whole world in your hands... Would you just provide?"

But alas nothing happened. Then only YESTERDAY I confessed that a car would not make me happy. I said "Lord, you are my joy!!"

And here we are.

John I am so blessed. I do not need to pray about this one day longer. You have CONFIRMED what I have been secretly desiring forany years bit have never had the money myself. I will wait upon the Lord in EXCITING EXPECTATION for Him to provide for me the desires of my heart.

You are perfectly spot on!! It was purely God who has given you this prophecy, because no one would have known that!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 am

Ps ever since November lat year I have been looking at new cars. You are right :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

Well Praise the Lord. I give all honour, praise and glory to Jesus Christ. It is the Lord who is the revealer of mysteries.

God bless you and I hope you enjoy your new car when it arrives.

"He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power which works in us." (Ephesians 3:20)

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Amen brother John :) I will post back on here when there is a
Manifestation!!

Hallelujah!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm

I feel I may have gotten some more revelation on that dream. Please feel free to comment on it.

You shopping online represents your input into this ministry in interpreting dreams, you sow your gifting into this ministry forum. By sowing into this ministry by interpreting dreams, you reap a mantle of dream interpretation into your life. The nightgown represents your prophetic dream interpretation mantle, and you expect to reap and maintain that mantle, through actively using your gifting in this ministry.

However one day, your going to interpret a dream on this forum for someone who is very wealthy, and they will be directed by the holy spirit to financially bless you, and you will have enough money to buy a new car plus some other things. The lamp and other items represent; items on your wish list you didn't expect to reap from sowing into this ministry forum. Usually you only expect to reap encouragement and edification that maintians and builds up your prophetic mantle (nightgown).

I believe the gloves your auntie gave you may represent an annointing for prosperity and favour on your works, " And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand." (Gen 39:3)

I know this may sound a bit wild, even I felt challenged to write it. Please pray about it, and share it with your Pastor to see if you believe this is from God.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 am

John,

THANK YOU!!

Once again, my friend, you are 100 percent spot on. This is only a confirmation to what I have been thinking lately.

MANIFESTATION:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10729-i-had-my-first-baby-boy

this site is the baby boy. I feel very attached to it, and I feel that though it has been hard at times ‘feeding’ (IRL it has taken prayer and learning for me to get to the point to confidently give others my thoughts on their dreams), I believe it has been a GREAT source of joy!

I absolutely love this site, and I feel God has used me at times to be an encouragement to others, and for that I am so grateful to Him – to HIM be the glory, as I know it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I just find it so easy, I LOVE seeing people encouraged! I love also how God reveals the mystery of a dream, and when he does, it’s so easy and straight forward – no striving. When I feel like I may be striving for an answer, I don't bother even attempting to make a comment…

Anyway, you are right, it has and IS such a joy. And an outlet for me. I feel sometimes like a well bubbling over, and it has to spill out somewhere.. hahaha!! Anyway, I am also, most importantly so ENRICHED and BLESSED from other people contributing to my dreams when I post them, as sometimes I am BLINDED to what my own dreams mean, yet then gain clarity for someone ELSE. Clearly we are created for community!!!

Anyway John, wouldn’t it just be totally amazing if your hunch is true? Wow… awesome… I want to believe, but sometimes I doubt. That is my flaw I guess. I need to ask for more faith! If you ever think of me, please just pray that I have more faith. It’s easy to believe for others sometimes, but to believe for full on blessing from heaven for my OWN life… wow… that doesn’t come so easy for me. alas to say, God is the GREAT GOD! His understand no-one can fathom! He shall do it, in it’s time, so I will write this down and pray for the manifestation :) like all good gifts, there is usually a period of waiting – something again that I am not good at! Haha!! But then… suddenly…. God does what He promises. Wow.. I love Him.

John, honestly, you hear from the Holy Spirit. Be confident in it, because I attest to your spirit. One of my spiritual gifts is discernment, and I can usually sense when something is not right.. :) Once again, thank you, and feel free to post on my dreams ANYTIME!!!

Be blessed :)

:ilovethissite: :ilovethissite: :ilovethissite: :ilovethissite:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks for the response.

EDITED

God bless

Last edited by John7 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm

You only need twenty more posts. =)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:You only need twenty more posts. =)

Thanks Mia

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top