Dreams of ex during fast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of ex during fast.

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 am

Hi everyone,

I am currently on a fast, and I am expecting God to show me some things...and reveal some things to me, but I have one question....something is troubling me. I spent my quality time with God last night, and I asked him to show me some things in my dreams....well...when I went to sleep I had a dream about my ex...some of you know the story....of all that I went through with him...but in the dream, it was like we were in my apartment. He has a new girlfriend now, and she was in the dream as well. She has a little girl, and she was in it too. We were all in the apartment. I was in the bathroom, and he came in, and his cheek and lip were swollen, and it was like I was trying to take care of him instead of her. In the dream it was as if he was looking to me to help. Now, I haven't talked to him in months...and I know that it seems like I have been attacked with thoughts of him...i had so much hurt in that situation....and I am like, God, i have not contacted him or attempted to....I have even been delivered from a soul tie with him...so I don't get it...any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of ex during fast.

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi lovely :)

Just a quick question...

Do you remember what you were doing in the bathroom before he came in?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

You know, A while back my ex husband was asking me advice about his love life! There would have been a time where that bothered me...like right after our split, but when he asked me, I had been delivered of the sould tie for a while and it didnt bother me at all! Not sure what the interpretation is, but just a thought.
love ya!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 am

Hey Daph....It was like I was working on the toilet or something.....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top