A friend's dream:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend's dream:

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 am

A friend sent me this dream via sms...

Dream 1:

Increasing block of land

So I was at a coastal location with a couple of people with me (no-one of significance). I had a block of earth about the size of an ice-cream container (cube), similar to that you might come across while laying turf, only thicker. I swam under the water and placed the land at the bottom of the water. The land immediately started to increase in size which is when I returned to the surface to watch it increase the land at the coastline. It reminded me of lava or scales of land that kept being added to. it continued to grow and trees started to spring up out of the ground along with other small plants. I had likened it to how god had created the earth in the beginning to the other people in the dream.
That's all I remember.

Dream 2:

Beach basketball

I was practicing my basketball shot with friends at the beach. Only we didn't have a ball. So we imagined it by making the shooting motion with our hands. As we shot things would manifest in our hands and they would land in the middle of the group. Sometimes a palm tree would land. Sometimes rocks would land. Sometimes shrubs would land. Sometimes they would land with flames. surrounding it, eg flaming palm tree. They all seemed to be grey mono-tone in colour.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A friend's dream:

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm

The first dream reminds me of a couple verses:

1 Corinthians 3:6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9 For we are co-workers in Godís service; you are Godís field, Godís building.

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12

Deuteronomy 6:3
3 Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the LORD, the God of your ancestors, promised you.

When I read the dream i felt like God will be giving your friend great increase.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you, Daph :)

Greatly appreciate it. I will pass it on the them. I was thinking the same sort of thing... increase and prosperity. When I think of land, I think of wealth. As I read through the OT, land meant everything, and it was sold at a high price. You almost had nothing if you didn't have land...

Those are my thoughts, I could be mistaken though... :)

Any thoughts on the second dream..?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Godchick wrote:Thank you, Daph :)
Any thoughts on the second dream..?

Youre welcome! :) Yes i have lots of thoughts about it, but i dont have an interpretation. I'm thinking you're friend was improvising his bball with some interesting symbols lol. let me chew on it and pray about it some scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 pm

haha... yeah.. it's pretty strange haha!! he does have an imagination!!

Thanks, for taking the time... no pressure :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top