DREAM OF A PLAY AND A CLOCK: Interpretation needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by ggyal on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:06 am

I had a strange dream. I dreamt that I was in a theatrical play at my church. I haven't done anything like that in years so that is not real life. I was sitting in the front row of the audience, waiting for my queue to go backstage and take my place. For some reason, my part was a "center" role, there was a chair placed in the center of the stage and my outfit was hanging nearby for me to wear.

I remember my closest friend sitting next to me in audience before they announced me, (he is my greatest encourager right now) and before i went up, i looked to my right, and I saw a clock. Plain as day. I could not tell what time it said. the time was showing but i didnt take note. but it was so vivid, i know the clock was important.

i then proceeded to the stage, but we were not really ready, so i just watched the curtain which was not yet drawn.

I also remember looking at my out fit hanging up, it was some sort of sweater/coat. More like a coat.

The next part of the dream is a bit more confusing but I remember showing someone around what was in the dream, my house. I kept telling them, wait til you see my brother's room, it is really nice. and i was showing them all the bedrooms, which were very tastefully done. In real life, i am into interior decorating and so i was excited to show them the rooms and how pretty they were.

Don't know if that part of the dream makes sense, but the first part was very vivid.

Very anxious to hear what it means.

God bless,
ggyal

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM OF A PLAY AND A CLOCK: Interpretation needed

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 am

Hey ggyal!!

Bless you!!

I believe both of your dreams are prophetic. The first one, I am sensing the Lord saying it is 'almost time'. the Curtain was almost drawn and that means that it will be time for you to shine, time for you to 'take your place' so to speak. This is the Lord encouraging you, to be watchful and ready. I am wondering what this could mean!!? It sounds exciting! Is there any area of ministry, or dream in your heart in which you have been preparing for?

The second dream I believe is linked to the first. The Lord is about to BLESS you and bring increase. He delights to give you the desires of your heart as his child. Bedrooms represent intimacy. I'm wondering wether the Lord is growing your relationship with him? (just a thought). and your 'brother' in the dream could represent Jesus. After all, the Lord did say that we are his brothers and sisters. He has given us all authority and we can share in the bounty and goodness of his kingdom.

I hope this blesses you a little bit... If not please disregard :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 am

Woo-hoo!!! It does sound like what I was thinking but wasn't certain. I like especially. The line where you quoted "its time to shine, time to take your place!" That is what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. God has been giving me dreams about marriage (see earlier posts) and I feel ready but felt like He had me in a "holding pattern" like how planes operate, waiting for the "ok" to land. I have been coming into my own spiritually as well, seeing God use me in dreams to encourage those around me. I agree with what you are seeing, and look forward excitedly to what God is going to do!

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:45 am

YAY!!!

This is awesome!!!

Bless you, and please post back on here when you know this dream manifests so we can rejoice with you :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Dream fulfilled... almost. In progress right now! (THANKS GOD-CHICK!)

I just remembered that I had posted this dream, and didn't realize it was so recent too... it seemed like so long ago... lol. Here's what happened... and especially to Godchick, your interpretation of it was almost spot on...For just a re-cap of the important parts.... (this is so awesome).

RE-POSTED BELOW WITH MY NOTES:
by ggyal on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am

"I had a strange dream. I dreamt that I was in a theatrical play at my church. I haven't done anything like that in years so that is not real life. I was sitting in the front row of the audience, waiting for my queue to go backstage and take my place. For some reason, my part was a "center" role, there was a chair placed in the center of the stage and my outfit was hanging nearby for me to wear. THE FULFILMENT OF THIS DREAM IS THAT IN EARLY FEBRUARY, ABOUT 4 WEEKS AFTER THIS DREAM, I RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY REAL ESTATE AGENT NOTIFYING ME THAT A NEW HOUSE THAT I WAS LOOKING AT FOR 2 YEARS NOW (AND SOMEHOW I JUST COULDN'T SEEM TO GET) WAS NOW UP FOR MY TAKING... THE LOCATION OF THE HOUSE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE "CENTRE" OF TWO OTHERS BUILT ALONG WITH IT. THE OUTFIT I MENTIONED HERE WAS ACTUALLY A MUSTARD COLOR, AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE SHADE OF THE HOUSE. NOW, BEAR IN MIND THAT I WAS NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS HOUSE WHEN I HAD THIS DREAM, KNOWING THAT I JUST WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL IN NEGOTIATING FOR IT BEFORE....

I remember my closest friend sitting next to me in audience before they announced me, (he is my greatest encourager right now) and before i went up, i looked to my right, and I saw a clock. Plain as day. I could not tell what time it said. the time was showing but i didnt take note. but it was so vivid, i know the clock was important. IN REAL LIFE, LIKE I SAID, THE TIMING WAS JUST NOT RIGHT BEFORE. A FEW MONTHS AGO, THE MORTGAGE COMPANY WAS ASKING FOR ALMOST $50k FOR THE DOWNPAYMENT AND I SIMPLY COULD NOT AFFORD THAT. THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD CONVINCE THEM.

HOW IT HAPPENED, OUT OF THE BLUE, AFTER I DECIDED THAT THE HOUSE WAS OUT OF REACH, I THREW THE IDEA OUT THE WINDOW. A FEW DAYS BEFORE I GOT THE PHONE CALL TELLING ME THE HOUSE WAS UP FOR ME TO GRAB, I SAW A BRIEF 2 SECOND VISION WHILE I WAS PRAYING OF A CARICATURE/CARTOON OF A LITTLE HOUSE. AND I ACTUALLY DREW IT IN MY JOURNAL, STILL NOT THINKING OF ALL THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN. A FEW WEEKS LATER, I GOT A CALL FROM THE REAL ESTATE AGENT TELLING ME THAT THE MORTGAGE COMPANY HAS DECIDED TO RELEASE THE HOUSE TO ME FOR SALE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT BEING SOLD OTHERWISE. AND THIS TIME, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER FOR THEM, THEY ALLOWED ME TO GO TO "MY" BANK TO PURCHASE IT, WHERE THE DOWNPAYMENT WILL POTENTIALLY BE $0... (AND NOT $50k AS THEY WERE ASKING FOR)

i then proceeded to the stage, but we were not really ready, so i just watched the curtain which was not yet drawn. IT WAS NOT YET THE RIGHT TIME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET THE HOUSE BEFORE. I WILL TELL YOU WHY, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PAY OFF MY CAR NOTE, AND WHEN I GOT THE PHONE CALL, I LITERALLY HAD ONLY 2 MORE PAYMENTS LEFT ON MY CAR NOTE... MEANING THAT BY THE TIME I AM READY FOR MY MORTGAGE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEBT-FREE, THEREFORE ABLE TO PAY FOR A HOME. AND WHEN I CALCULATED IT, THE AMOUNT THAT I AM PAYING FOR MY CAR + THE AMOUNT I AM CURRENTLY PAYING FOR RENT EQUALS MY MORTGAGE PAYMENT ALMOST, SO I LITERALLY AM NOT HAVING TO 'FIND" MONEY TO PAY MY MORTGAGE WHEN I GET IT!!!

I also remember looking at my out fit hanging up, it was some sort of sweater/coat. More like a coat. LIKE I SAID ABOVE, THE COAT HANGING HERE IS EXACTLY THE SAME COLOR AS THE HOUSE!!!!

The next part of the dream is a bit more confusing but I remember showing someone around what was in the dream, my house. I kept telling them, wait til you see my brother's room, it is really nice. and i was showing them all the bedrooms, which were very tastefully done. In real life, i am into interior decorating and so i was excited to show them the rooms and how pretty they were. HEAR THIS!!! AFTER I STARTED THE PROCESS TO BUY THE HOUSE, I DECIDED TO TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO LIVES IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, AND SENT HIM PICTURES OF IT SO HE COULD BE HAPPY WITH ME... AND HE IS SO EXCITED, HE SAYS, "SIS, I CANT WAIT TO COME HOME AND STAY AT YOUR NEW HOUSE, ME AND MY FAMILY, WE ARE SO EXCITED"... (SO THE EXTRA BEDROOM IS LITERALLY WHERE HE WILL SLEEP WHEN HE COMES OVER; THIS PART WAS LITERAL! (AND ALL ALONG I JUST WAS NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS, I THOUGHT THIS WAS SYMBOLIC)

WOOO-HOOOO!!! So, its been a few weeks, and everyone, from the real estate agent, to the friend I saw in the dream, even my banker, who is a believer, tells me that the "house is already mine".

I am so excited that almost everyday I drive by it just to look at it and smile and think ahead to when it will be mine.

Pray that everything goes well with 1) my job 2) the loan 3) 100% financing

The only thing I've been thinking about is my job, which I have had for a decade, and we are going through a rough spot, and I was thinking that it would be really not good if my job is in jeapardy if I have a new house and dont have that job. in reality, i make more money than maybe 80% of the working class here, and if i have to find a new job, am not sure that it can cover the mortgage. But I believe that God has shown me in advance months before i got that call that I would have that house, and gave the dream as confirmation and i believe He has already made the provisions!

Also the same week as I was getting the paperwork together, while in worship, I heard the Lord say to me "my hands are outstretched toward you, to do you good"... and I went to read about Esther and how the King stretched out the sceptre to her. Sometimes because I find it hard to believe that God would want to bless me, i always still feel like the word is for someone else. lol. so i fasted the next day, still not knowing why God told me that, but i realize now its all about the house

(I am not into the 'name-it and claim it', but I believe that if God promises us something, we have to grab a hold of it in the spirit and pray it through to mainfestation)

God knows my heart. I have no close relatives that I can go to except for my little brother in the US, as my mother died ten years ago when i was 25 so I have lived alone for all this time and just want something to call my own. I really never ask God for much, I am still just amazed that He chose me in the first place from my really dysfunctional family. I am chosen and precious, and I love God because He first loved me.

So thanks for the feedback I got on this dream, it is literally coming through at this moment! (PLEASE pray that my job will be safe!)

Pray also for my health that I will be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I do have a few struggles now and again, but God is my strength and will perfect that which concerns me.

Ooohhh! I just love God!

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

GGYAL,

Your testimony has been an absolute blessing to me. Thank you so much for your post. Your experience encourages me to continue on with the Lord and trust Him. Like you, I feel inadequate and underserving of God's blessings but he still chooses to bless me anyway. That is why He is so good. I look forward to future posts from you. Keep ministering.

God Bless,

Jojo

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 am

Hello Everyone! Y'all remember me? I posted the above dream and a mini praise report at the time. I wish "Godchick" would read this as she was so very encouraging back then.

So much has happened since that... so much good! I am now married!!!! In that dream, there was a scene with bedrooms and she mentioned how bedrooms represent intimacy, and ofcourse at the time, I had no prospects, neither did I believe I would be married so soon (even though I have been waiting what seems like forever :)\

I was proposed to in May 2012, and we were married in October, 2012. This man is EVERYTHING I ever wanted, everything and more. He loves God, loves me dearly and spoils me rotten ... in a good way. I just love him!!!!! I squeeze him all the time, telling him I don;t know how I got so blessed. After all the trials that I have had in life, and I have had plenty plenty.... he is a dream to me!

I thank God for you all and how encouraging you all were a few years ago, and I have come back to say thanks, and to encourage someone else! Praise God!

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am

Oh! And i did get that house!!!! and hear this, my husband is an interior designer by profession and so you can imagine how beautiful he helps to make them look! God is so awesome and has given me above and beyond what I have ever asked for!!!

Oh and to encourage someone... if you have a dream or impression from God that you are waiting to come true in your life and it seems like God forgot you, He hasnt! Look at all God began to unfold in my life... little by little. It may not have happened in 2 days, but it happened! Hang in there! God will do it!

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top