3 Dreams Related?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Dreams Related?

Post by Jes2000 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm

On 11/13 I dreamed that I had just had a baby. The dream started after the birth and we were leaving the hospital. I took this baby home, and I was the typical scared new parent that can't do anything right. However, my mother was there and I was relieved. I didn't think the baby looked anything like me. A few hours later we go to the Wednesday night service at church. My sister was taking pictures with a camera, and suddenly I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures and put them on Facebook. So, I stood there trying to figure out how I can get her pictures off the camera and online with the use of a PC (in real life I work into tech support, so not sure why I struggle with that). I got frustrated and quit. Then, I decided to use the camera on my phone because it was easier and made more sense. I struggled to hold the baby properly and take the picture at the same time, so my mother took the baby and I took pictures of him. That's when I noticed that he looked like me. I was very happy. His first name was Jordan, and he was very adorable.

On 12/18 I dreamed that I was getting married at a really weird ceremony. It was more like a church service. I had on the wedding dress, but also had on a jacket and was carrying a purse. I arrived at the church exactly on time (3:00), but I stood in line to get into the worship center with everyone else. Walked down one of the side aisles to the front, and no one noticed that I was the bride. I sat on the front row and took my jacket off and everything and waited for things to get started. However, I felt very nervous. Not only did I have the wedding jitters, but also I was concerned that my fiancee may not show up and was trying to figure out what I would do if he didn't. My pastor comes on the stage and gets things started and my fiancee is still not there! Finally about five minutes into the service he shows up, but he's not dressed fully. He was wearing Bermuda shorts and was trying to tuck in his shirt. (in real life I'm acquainted with this dude, but don't really know him. He's about 8 years younger than me and totally random for him to be in my dream). I'm relieved when I saw him, and I waved at him as if we were just warm acquaintances. I was glad he was there, but I was more interested in what my pastor was saying so I didn't really talk to him or anything. But the people around us were asking him why he was dressed that way. He thought he was dressed fine. i was wondering too, but I wanted to listen to the pastor. Finally, my pastor turns to me and says something like, "...and I am so honored to be here for this young lady's wedding! Come on up here baby!" He and everyone claps and cheers, and I go on stage and stand in front of everyone.

On 12/29 I dreamed that it was the beginning of the semester, and I was in my class getting myself together before the instructor came. This incredibly gorgeous guy comes in and starts talking to me. It's obvious that he's new at the school, but he didn't realize that I was fairly new myself. We had a very strange, very strong connection. We had never met before, but somehow we knew each other. I liked him, and he liked me. I thought it was weird, but it was comforting at the same time. The teacher arrived and got the class started. The guy takes the seat next to me (the right side). Throughout the whole class period, he has his arm around me rubbing my shoulders and stroking my hair. Some kind of way I knew that he wasn't trying to "woo" me to get something later, but that he really did care for me. I enjoyed the attention, but I didn't know how to respond. I was confused and kept thinking, "why is this incredibly gorgeous guy so interested in ME? Was he watching me? Did I do or say something he liked?" I smiled at him occasionally so he wouldn't think I was ignoring him. He knew that I thought this was awkward, but whatever he felt about me far outweighed what I felt and he didn't stop doting on me. I liked that. After class he took me to meet some of his friends. It was a group of girls and one guy, and it was some kind of singing club. However, none of them could really sing, but they were excellent writers. I fit in well with them, and they welcomed me with open arms. I knew that me and this dude would be together for a long time.

Are these dreams related at all? What do they mean?

Jes2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Dreams Related?

Post by Godchick on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:03 am

Hey Jes :)

Welcome!!

Before I give you my thoughts concerning your dream I'd like to ask you a couple of questions.. Firstly, are you saved? And secondly, is there something new you have recently begun or about to do like ministry, a new job etc?

Bless you!

Godchick

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top