Court dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Court dream?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 am

Dorothy,

I understand how frustrating that can be to not be able to understand the dreams or to misunderstand the dreams. I have been there. What I do is I ask the Lord what the dream means and ask Him to confirm the dream through the word or through a person I respect in the ministry or on line through this site. The Lord always delivers the truth. The important part here is to wait on the Lord and let him reveal it to me. Do not give up on your dreams.....the enemy would love for us to do that. Sometimes the Lord wants us to know after the event happens and sometimes before. Usually for me I have the understanding just after something happens. Then the dream will come to my mind and I will get the connection. The Lord is showing me the dream to tell me in advance of a situation but I connect the dots after. It is ok because I then have a peace about that situation or event. Just trust him to give you the information you need or the information he wants you to have at the appointed time. Hang in there.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:25 am

Thank you so much Connie! I just feel so LEt DOwn. Bless you.

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 pm

any other input on this dream would be helpful! laugh

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content