Having to tithe 4 percent to be apart of a ministry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having to tithe 4 percent to be apart of a ministry.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 am

Happy New Year to you all! May you walk in the fullness this year of the purposes and plans of our beloved Jesus.

I had a dream several days ago when I went back home to California. I am need some kind of confirmation.

Dream

I had to travel somewhere to minister and I had three different cars. I had two cars in the shop and I was in a hurry and wanted to take a certain car to where I was ministering but the car was still in the shop. I talked to the mechanic about needing the car he said it would not be ready and that I would have to take a different car. I had this bright yellow race car I had to take so I got into the car and began to drive down this Highway and I finally arrived to where I was suppose to minister and I saw these kids/people from all over the world. I go inside this place and the head of the ministry said to me, " You have to tithe four percent to be apart of this ministry."

Thanks for any insight you might have.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having to tithe 4 percent to be apart of a ministry.

Post by John7 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 am

hi there

I enjoyed reading your post and let me thankyou for taking the time to post your dream. I am not an expert on dreams and have just started visiting this website, but I did feel led to share with you I too had a dream about tithing.

In my dream the Lord showed me that tithing actually opened me up to recieve more blessings and provision, I know its a controversial subject, but since I started tithing and giving big offerings on top of my tithe; I cannot believe what happened. I have had people give me cars, and now somebody wants to give me a beachside apartment, it has literally shocked me, what happened after I obeyed that dream. People are just giving me things out of the blue that is just not normal, and I know a lot of these things are going to be needed for ministry.

Im not a dream interpreter and im certainly open to correction by senior members on this website. But I do believe the dream does have to do with actual money, and that God will bring in new blessings into your life as you give as he directs, and these blessings will be used in future ministry.

Just my thoughts, I hope I was of some help :)

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 am

Hi and blessings I think that is wonderful what the Lord is doing in your life through your obedience.

I believe the number has to do with something else which is the number four. Thanks again and may the blessings of the Lord continue in your life.

thumbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top