Found Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found Shoes

Post by Abba's child on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi,

New to the group and I've been listening to teaching on dreams. Most recent dream:

I walked out of my bedroom and instead of the hall it was a closet. I could see only the bottom where you sit your shoes. There, things were a mess and I figured my husband had been in a rush and distrubed everything. I saw spray starch, cleaning supplies and then winter boots. I thought to myself, "Oh, I forgot about these boots! I remember having these. Are these my boots? I must've gotten them from my old roommate, maybe she gave them to me. But they look familar." I was happy I had them because I was getting ready for church and had more options. So I grabbed 2 or 3 of the boots and walked out and the dream ended. The boots were winter boots with a wedge bottom and not a high heel. One boot was brown and the other was white and fur covering the area where you lace them up. The dream had a since of discovery to it because I was even surprised to see the spray starch and cleaning bottles-I didn't know we had them & I felt like I could have been using it.

Abba's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found Shoes

Post by kislj on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Hey

do you think God is trying to take u to a new place in your walk (discovery) but you are being hindered by something hidden (closet) in the spiritual realm that God is trying to uncover so you can move on. Generally messy things indicate there is something that needs to be sorted in the spiritual that is hindering you also the cleaning equipment is a clue that whatever this issue is it needs to be cleaned up. Maybe it is something that you will never find out about but all u can do is pray. That has happened to me where God has shown me something needs to be sorted out symbolically I pray about it and know in my spirit that I have received deliverance regarding that issue even though I never find out what the heck it is. I think the white and brown shoe indicate partial deliverance so far regarding the issue and God wants to remove it completely.

Anyway if this is not correct then please disregard. I hope it helps you

Just need to ask for forgiveness for whatever it is

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abba's child on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks. I will most definately continue to pray about it. I have had a series of dreams where I believe God is showing me hidden things in my heart that I didn't know has there. Some of the hidden things made sense but others the speech was dark and still not certain. So I have been asking Him to create in me a clean and reveal those things to me and repenting right away when thoughts enter in that's contrary.
I do feel like whatever the past issues are it is going to and is trying to affect my spiritual walk even though I thought they have passed and I have repented of them.

Last edited by Abbachild's on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add a couple more words)

Abba's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Hey

sometimes there is stuff left in us that only the Lord knows abt and can and will reveal to us in His time, and of course he will because it is part of the sanctification process, the purification of the soul. Those who are following the Lord will go through this process definitely at some point. It's one of the mega benefits of being saved. I remember when I found out abt all this other stuff that could be affecting me/ hindering me I just wanted it all out there and then. But after much chasing and tiring myself out and trying too hard God eventually did it. God had a time and a place set for this that no man could bring forward or delay. Because his promises are yea and amen, he who has done a good work in you will surely complete it.

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello Abba's child,
The following is what I see in your dream.
The bedroom represents what is personal. I believe the closet represents "your prayer closet". Boots are worn on the feet. Feet represent our walk. Our walk represents our thoughts. Boots have a heavier protective covering than regular shoes. Boots represent spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare is a "heavier" type of praying than our regular praying. They are "winter" boots. Things lay dormant (inactive) in winter but become active or rise up at another time. Sometimes there are things (or something) in our lives that we believe are (for a lack of a better word) "dead" but in truth they only lie dormant within us. And sometimes God is the only One who realizes this. HE is a God who wants us to be completely free of these things in our life so they cannot rise up at another time. I would say the dream is showing you to go to your prayer closet and do some spiritual warfare against these things (or thing) in your life in order to clean up, therefore the cleaning supplies, these things (or thing) in your life. I have had to put on those "winter boots" a few times myself.
Again, this is what I see in your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abba's child on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank you very much for the insight. I will continue to pray this out in order for the fullness of what God is desiring to do within me. There are warnings and signs, through many other dreams God has given me that lines up with these explanations. Through my other dreams I thought God was telling me that I had sinned but in fact He's warning me of these dormant things that may try to surface. I praise God that the weapons of our warfare are not carnel but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds. So, I will be putting the boots on & doing battle in the spirit. Thanks again.

Abba's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top