I killed a giant snake with a knife!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I killed a giant snake with a knife!

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

Hi all

Had a dream last night that a giant sized cobra snake was in my house. I had a knife and I cut it to pieces, what the hell does this mean?.......

freaKED me out!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I killed a giant snake with a knife!

Post by kislj on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi

a snake usually represents some form of the enemy whether it be satan himself or his demons. Anyway this dream represents you overcoming the enemy. The knife could be like a sword which represents the word of God and this is how you overcame the enemy with his Word. I guess just use the word in the natural against the enemy to bring what has happened in the spiritual into the natural.Just because we have seen it in the spiritual it doesnt end there. We then have to do something to complete it. Pray deliverance/victory prayers overyourself. As God has given you the victory over something. You might never know what it is, or you might find out soon

Regards

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:30 am

Hi John :)

How big was the snake? Was it clearly unrealistically big?

Snakes can represent demonic things, but not always. Do you remember any other details to the dream?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 am

Godchick wrote:Hi John :)

How big was the snake? Was it clearly unrealistically big?

Snakes can represent demonic things, but not always. Do you remember any other details to the dream?

Hi Godchick,

Thanks for your interest. Yes the snake was unrealistically big and was in the dining area of my house. I remember running down the street of my house, and I had a knife in my hand, and I remember I had pretty big muscles, because I remember looking at my arms. I ran into my house with a knife, and I saw the unrealistically big snake in the dining area of my kitchen. I also remember some family members, including my cousin who I hadnt seen in a while were in the kitchen, and they all watched me slice the snake to pieces with a knife. That is all I can remember.

On another note which may be unrelated, about 2 nights before I was qouting the word of God and praying against sickness in the same area where the snake was.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 am

Awesome! God gives us dreams to encourage, warn or prepare us, so praying is always a good idea! A snake usually represents a problem. In your case, there could be a big problem which may present itself. What I LOVE about our AWESOME GOD is that He comforts us with dreams like this! The outcome of your dream was that you DEFEATED IT!!! (GO JOHN)!!! Cheering

your muscles are proof that God has made you equiped and strong to totally annihilate any attack or problem that comes your way. And I believe you will know it when it happens. God will bring it to your spirit just when the time is right, and you will have courage, that this sucker of a snake is not going to survive.

Swords DEFINATELY resenble the word of God.

Now, regarding what or where the problem manifests... you may have avoided it, due to your prayer recently. However, perhaps not. dining rooms can represent community and family... I am wondering... could there be an issue in your family life? perhaps an issue with your cousin? (I am just guessing).

What are your thoughts?

Please disregard if none of this sits well :)

I'll be excited to see how this manifests, and how you chopped that bad ugly issue to pieces with the Sword of Truth!!

Bless You

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 am

Godchick

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement.

Well I am struggling right now, im dealing with major sickness. Im still not healed, I felt I did need to forgive some of my family members last night for things done to me, and I also needed to repent of envy and jealousy toward certain family members. I've also been speaking the word against my sickness, with no results yet in the natural. Maybe the snake represents the sickness and maybe the family members represented that I needed to forgive them for my warfare to be effective, they are just some guesses, im not really sure.

To be honest Im going through the hardest time of my life at the moment with sickness and have almost given up on God, but im hanging in there despite the fact that Im in agony and the doctors cannot do anything. The main problem in my life is this sickness, I can only hope that dream was showing me that i will kill this bastard of a sickness from the devil (pardon my french). I appreciate the dream, but I really hope I see results. And I come into agreement in Jesus name that this dream manifests and I see vicotry in my life, and all sickness is destroyed, to God be the glory.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Wow, John.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Physical sickness is full on because it affect the way you think, it affects everything. I have NO doubt whatsoever, now, that the cobra represents your physical position. I also have NO DOUBT in my heart of hearts, that the LORD is going to deliver you from this. The reason I believe this so strongly, is that our God is GOOD. He does not tease us. And He has given you this dream, to hold onto in this difficult time. Thank you for your transparency. Its so cool, having a community of believers who are authentic and vulnerable to each other :) Its wonderful you have repented of envy and unforgiveness. These things are like poison I believe to our physical and emotional health, and the bible says it is power to forgive our brothers.
Hold on. Don't give up that is exactly what the devil wants you to do.

I believe God is also hinting at you in the dream. What do you kill the snake with? The word of God. If I was sick like you, I would be doing everything I could to look up healing verses in the WORD. (You may have already done this). Cast down the sickness in the name of Jesus. I have seen God perform miracles. He is a healing God. Stand on the word of God, dont back down.

I feel led to give you this verse:

Romans 5:1-5

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint, because Gods love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

And this one:

Psalm 30
1 I will exalt you, LORD,
for you lifted me out of the depths
and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
2 LORD my God, I called to you for help,
and you healed me.

3 You, LORD, brought me up from the realm of the dead;
you spared me from going down to the pit.
4 Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people;
praise his holy name.
5 For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.

6 When I felt secure, I said,
I will never be shaken.
7 LORD, when you favored me,
you made my royal mountain[c] stand firm;
but when you hid your face,
I was dismayed.
8 To you, LORD, I called;
to the Lord I cried for mercy:
9 What is gained if I am silenced,
if I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise you?
Will it proclaim your faithfulness?
10 Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me;
LORD, be my help.
11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
LORD my God, I will praise you forever.

I am praying for you John! It's all going to be ok!! PLEASE report back here when that sucker is dead!

Only in the name of JESUS CHRIST....

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:05 pm

wow what can i say Godchick your a real encourager of the brethren

I will report to you as soon as this disgusting devil of sickness and disease is destroyed

no weapon formed against me will prosper!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

YEAH!!!

You go brother!!! Cheering you on!!!

you da man!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top