Repetitive Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repetitive Dream

Post by Lisa4 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 am

I keep having dreams with the basic same theme. First I dreamt that my youngest and I were walking at the local college campus and talking about my oldest. She was telling me to just let her talk to her sister. Then my oldest walked out of one of the buildings. I took my grandson from her and my two daughters walked off talking. Then the dream jumped and my youngest was talking to me again. She told me that my oldest had said she didn't believe. She told me she couldn't understand why all the signs were there. Then all the sudden I was flying through the air my grandson was with me. I yelled for my daughters to join us.

Then I dreamt that I was talking to my oldest I was telling her that she needed to make a decision soon time was short. She got mad and wouldn't talk about it. So I tried talking to my youngest. She was a little more receptive. Once again I was flying through the air and my grandson was with me. I was upset though I wanted my daughters with me.

The next dream I had I was on a drive with my youngest daughter. We were driving through a park in a jeep and talking. Then we saw some missles one hit not to far behind us. My daughter said I think its over now. I told her no don't you see its just beginning. I told her she needs to get right soon.

Last night I had a dream that I was talking to my daughters about things going on in the world and what was happening. I told them that if they didn't make their decision now before it was too late that things would be much more hard. I told them about not taking the mark and that more than likely they would have to die for believing in Christ. I told them that if they didn't choose Christ that the end would be worse than they could imagine.

I have been having these dreams for a couple months now.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repetitive Dream

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 am

Hi Lisa :hi:

Interesting dreams - all with the same message it appears. May I ask, are your two daughters saved? Is your grandson saved?

blessings

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Thank you for your question.

Both my girls were raised in church and had at one point been saved but they stopped going to church during their teenage years. Both are in college now still not in church. I pray for them daily and have tried to talk to them about it. My grandson is only a year old so he is still innocent. I sing the bible songs to him and read to him from the childrens bible and have told my daughter that if she does not start taking him to church I will start taking him with me.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I believe your dreams are one and the same. They shout a similar message. They reflect your heart for your daughters and grandson, to know Jesus and live the life he longs to give them. They speak of an urgency for them to accept and be SUBMITTED to Christ, and also disclose your anxiety which is in the back of your mind, which is, I'm gathering, weighing on you, constantly. You are exceedingly burdened for their salvation and sanctification. Would this be correct?

The dreams also reflect that is it your younger daughter not your eldest who is more open to the gospel. It is the youngest who will discuss more with you, however, she is not ‘soaring high with God in her life,’ indicating that she is on a journey. I’m wondering if your eldest daughter is possibly hardened to the truth? Perhaps it is through your youngest daughter that the eldest will come to know the Lord. I wonder this due to this part of the dream:

“I keep having dreams with the basic same theme. First I dreamt that my youngest and I were walking at the local college campus and talking about my oldest. She was telling me to just let her talk to her sister.”

I’m wondering whether God could be saying something here. Perhaps let go of trying to speak to your eldest daughter about living wholehearted for the Lord. Perhaps give her to God, lay her at the feet of Jesus and trust him to take care of her. Perhaps her eyes will be opened from conversations with her sister or others, and this may be the way she comes back into the kingdom.

You soaring with your grandson could be quite significantly prophetic. Wow.. I am wondering what this could mean. Perhaps God is showing you that your influence on your grandson will cause him to grow into a mighty man of God, and indeed he will soar with the Lord in his life. never underestimate the POWER you have as a loving, praying grandmother. I am personally a result of my grandmother's love, care and prayers. Take heart, I believe your grandson will walk with the Lord in GREAT ways. That is exciting. It could also mean that despite your heart for your daughters and concern for them YOU yourself are not affected in your walk with the Lord. Indeed God is taking you to new heights in Him!

:loveit:

This dream shows your heart, and shows your need to give to God your hearts desires to see your daughter’s salvations manifested. He is in control. I believe this is a dream in which God is calling you to pray! I will also confirm and validate your feeling of urgency. We are definitely in urgent times as the church. More than ever, Jesus’ return draws near! Your spirit is correct in sensing that urgency. Pray.

The scripture that comes to my heart right now is:
Phillipians 4:4-7
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

And Matthew 6:33-34
“Do not worry… But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Continue to find joy and delight in where God leads you in ministry. As you help other people’s daughters and sons come to know Christ, God will send a stranger to YOUR daughters and look after your family. Continue to sow. In due time, your WILL reap a havest!!!

:hallelujah:

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top