BABY FELL OUT WINDOW AND WAS NOT HURT... help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BABY FELL OUT WINDOW AND WAS NOT HURT... help!

Post by ggyal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 am

This was a very "vivid" dream, even though in pieces. Need help on this one.

I dreamt that i was in what looked like a church service. the congregation was divided in two, seats on the left and seats on the right, and a center aisle. strangely, in the dream, each side represented two different corporations, the company i worked for and the competitor. strange. i was given the task of tallying how many persons were sitting on the left for my company, and how many persons on the right for the competitor. (IRL a part of my job involves a sort of tally system but not exactly like this).

the next thing i know there is a strong wind, like hurricane strength, and a baby that i was looking after, a baby girl dressed in pink, fell out the window (i was watching her, but because of my responsibilities, i had asked another girl to watch the baby for me and she didnt do what I told her). As a matter of fact, i asked her also to help me with the tallying, and when the time was almost up, i realize she hadn't done that either, so i had to literally run and do the tallying myself and i made it just in time before the time was up (it was timed event). And i saw the baby rolling, rolling, rolling out the window. it was a few stories up so in my mind i knew this was bad. I started bawling, i mean bawling. i cried so hard while running down the stairs to see if the baby was ok.

When i got to the ground, there was the baby's real mother picking her up off the ground and we were not sure if she was ok yet. but after looking at her, checking her out, it was ok. it took her a little while to come around, but she was fine. unbelievably fine. As a matter of fact, the whole time she was rolling, rolling, rolling, she never once removed her thumb from her mouth. :). that's the only sweet part. lol.

Toward the end of the dream, she was ok until she even started talking, like her first sentence, something to that effect.

I did see a few co-workers coming to enquire on how it worked out, but the persons that came, in real life, have nasty personalities, they were probably hoping it didn't turn out well and walked away when they realized everything was good. In real life, they are like that.

It seems confusing, but i would appreciate an insightful response.

Thanks... ggyal.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BABY FELL OUT WINDOW AND WAS NOT HURT... help!

Post by owen on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 am

I believe this is about balancing spiritual life and profession, ministry and job. What God has called you to do, you cannot entrust it to others, otherwise what needs to be done will be left undone.

God bless!

Hope this helps

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks Owen. will consider that.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top