Christiane tries to push me of a building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christiane tries to push me of a building

Post by Nina on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 am

Hi!
I just had this dream and would like interpretation please. Thank you :)

I was with my mum and we were getting ready to go at my brother's party or birthday. While walking to get there we passed near the building where my mum as a appartement. The building is very tall nearly touching the sky.
Mum says "Look where are passing near my house but no need to go i don't have nothing to take at the moment. I look the building while she is talking and see the window of the appartement and say it looks like there is light in your home mum and i can see shapes from the TV!" She say it's maybe Nelly ( a woman she is renting a room)
So we go up to the appartement and discover Nelly with another woman and 2 guys naked having sex. They are all naked and have lots of gold necklace and armlace. My mum is very mad and so am I. We sit on a bed into my mum's room and wait that Nelly comes out to explain herself.
While we are waiting a fifth woman comes out of nowhere(probably toilet) she is naked too with a big stomach ( I do not know if it's pregnancy or overweight) and say "sorry" and join the four others in the room. Finally the 2 men leaves and say I knowI should'nt come there but Neely is very seductive I had to.
So I get in the room and argue with her. And tell how disrepectful she is for doing that.I tell her to stop or I kick her out. She said that she has done a lot for my mum and that she will never take her out.
Then her name changes from Nelly to Christiane.
Finally she says she will stop and wants to hug me.But i have vertigo because the building is nearly touching the sky and says don't do that. They I realise she don't want to hug me but hold me to push me off the building. Some people were dressed in white and says no Christiane!. i try to fight but she is too strong for me. And look at my mum and say "Why you don't do nothing to help me? but things are going so fast that she don't have time to react! when Christiane is about to throw me i wake up.

God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christiane tries to push me of a building

Post by Nina on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

up :)

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 am

up up won't give up lol!

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 am

Hi Nina -

I have some thoughts but won't be able to comment until tonight, ok?

flower Bless You

Are your mom and Nelly saved?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Nelly is in the dream don't know anyboy near me name Nelly. My mum is christian but kinda left God.
Thank you for helping me :)

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm

She say it's maybe Nelly ( a woman she is renting a room)

So just to clarify, Nelly is only in the dream - your mother doesn't know a Nelly nor is she renting a room to anyone?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 am

Hi
Well while thinking I do have a far cousin named Nelly but we haven't seen her in years. I don'tthink it's her, she wasn't looking like her in the dream either.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm

HELP !!!!! oldguy

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

Hi Nina -

First, let me apologize for the delayed response. Things have been extremely busy at my job so I haven't been on the site for an extended period of time that would allow me to post.

I don't have an interpretation but am sharing some thoughts around your dream. A couple of things stand out to me - first, the fact that your mother's apt is extremely high in the sky suggests that what you're being shown in the dream is taking place is occurring in the spiritual realm. Second, Nelly turning into Christiane (and her subsequent behavior towards you in the dream) suggests deception - there may be someone in your midst (or more likely your mother's midst since the dream takes place in her apt) who appear to be friendly towards you but actually they mean you no good. Since Nelly doesn't literally exist, he is symbolic for someone you/your mother know now or will know soon. You'll know who the person is by their worldly/inappropriate behavior, it will remind you of this dream.

Taking it one step further Nelly may actually symbolize a spirit that is attached to your mother. He resides in your mother's home and engages in sinful behavior - given what took place in the dream it suggests that it may be a spirits of lust and/or perversion. The spirit could be operating through your mother or through someone else who is interacting with your mother. When you challenge him regarding his inappropriate behavior, his response is that he's not leaving because he's done a lot for your mother - when i read that part of the dream, it reminded me of the way that demonic spirits operate - some will leave when you command them out but others feel that they have a legal right to reside there so they resist. Nelly turning into Christiane to me symbolizes the demonic spirit manifesting. Since you've challenged Nelly/Christiane, their attention is now directed at you to remove you from the situation because you now present a danger to them because you are on to them and want them to leave.

The vertigo that you are experiencing in the dream to me symbolizes unfamiliarity with spiritual warfare principles. Vertigo is the feeling of motion when you're standing still, often caused by problems with the inner ear which send false signals to the brain. If these false signals conflict with other sensory indicators regarding the balance/motion in the body, vertigo occurs. Ears often symbolize hearing from the Lord, so in this instance I believe your dream is showing you that you aren't hearing/can't hear the Holy Spirit who will guide you in all things. As a result, you are overwhelmed in the situation. This is especially critical in addressing issues in the spirit realm because it is the power of the Holy Spirit working through us that will drive demons out, not our own power.

Does any of this resonate with you? I have more but want to check in first to make sure I'm on the right track.

flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Nina! Is there something going on in your family where you feel threatened in some way? I do believe this is connected with your other dream.. Have you ever put a jigsaw puzzle together and there are several pieces with the same color? they go together, but they arent the same pattern... It sounds to me like the dreams fit together like puzzle pieces and are telling different parts to the same issue you may be dealing with (either now or future if the dream is pertaining to a future event) Hope i havent confused you oldguy

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Lola,Hi Daphanie Thank you so much for responding.
Sorry to write late also my kids are out of control those days lol. just kidding.
There are a lots of what u said that are very interesting and true.
Mum had a relationship with a man that was very manipulative with my mum. And since the begining I knew he was no good.But tht relationship is over now. But she has another boyfriend i haven't met him yet.
The vertigo is true also in real life i'm afraid of bridges and high places.
You are right also when it comes to hear the Holy Spirit. I have OCD since I started praying and learning the Bible some verses started to scare me and now I love God but don't pray much or read much has the OCD becomes Bigger and bigger it's taking my energy and happiness.
I don't hear God anymore since those OCD started and everytime i try to think or talk to God i have thoughts of comdamnation and like a wall between me and God and sometimes I tend to think that I hurt God and his spirite and he is gone.
I think the dream of Christina is also related but I don't know how. Why there name is Christina and Christiane they look similar
All my dream is being chased by gangs, people trying to kill me and God is nowhere in dreams or helping in my everyday life

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 am

You are right also when it comes to hear the Holy Spirit. I have OCD since I started praying and learning the Bible some verses started to scare me and now I love God but don't pray much or read much has the OCD becomes Bigger and bigger it's taking my energy and happiness.
I don't hear God anymore since those OCD started and everytime i try to think or talk to God i have thoughts of comdamnation and like a wall between me and God and sometimes I tend to think that I hurt God and his spirite and he is gone.
If I gave you specific scripture to read that would show you how much God loves YOU, would you read them and try to start praying again and use them in your prayer time? Like to replace the verses that scared you with verses that might encourage you and feel God’s love? Pick a couple that really speak to you and as you pray them, substitute your name in the pronouns because what you are reading is Truth and applies to YOU, not just to others. Let them settle into your soul and receive them because, again, they are meant for YOU. I will leave some for you:

Romans 8:1 -
There is therefore now no condemnation to Nina who is in Christ Jesus, who does not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 8:38-39 –
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate Nina from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 3:14-19 –
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[a] 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant Nina, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in her heart through faith; that Nina, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that she may be filled with all the fullness of God.

1 John 4:16 –
16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and Nina who abides in love abides in God, and God in Nina.

Jeremiah 29:11 –
11 For I know the plans I have for you, Nina” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

James 1:17 –
17 Every good and perfect gift for Nina is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalm 84:11 –
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give Nina grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from Nina who walks uprightly.

Zephaniah 3:17 –
17 The LORD Nina’s God in her midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over Nina with gladness,
He will quiet Nina with His love,
He will rejoice over Nina with singing.”

I believe that as you begin again to get into the Word (and let the Word get into you), you will stop having these dreams.

flower thumbs Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 am

Hi Lola,
Thank you for your post i will read them! Thank you.
I will write them down and read them everyday and let you know how it's going.
2 days ago i was half sleeping and I heard "you think your father is mad at you, but he isn't" and I woke up.
God bless you :)

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top