Running into the church.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running into the church.

Post by Priscilla on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:16 pm

the dream started when we were outside and around us were alot of gifts to be given out, and we were called one by one my time came and i was given my big box but in that box was just an iron and some fresh cupcake. Then we moved to another place it was inside, and we were trying to get some thing from the former president of my country zambia but he refused to give us and told us 'i will not give you what you want untill the one ruling comes and gives you what you want we pleaded with him but no he did not give us, then the last part of the dream i was not in a group of people i was alone with my boyfriend but he was invisable but i could call his name, i was running to the church then i found that it was full then the usher by the door told me that if i run i will find two empty seats in front of the church and i ran from the door to the front and sat and found alot of people who gave me hugs, hand shakes every was smiling, but one surprising thing it that could not see my boyfriend then i started askin myself were he remain coz we entere the church together please help me interprete this dream.

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

please dont miss my dream for interpretation

Post by Priscilla on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

i have been waiting for a reply but to no avail and i cant see any button for reposting. My post please help.

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running into the church.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 am

God is waiting to give you His gift, (remember everyone has a gift; however, many are unaware of them) and bless you. You stated that in the box was iron and cupcake. Proverbs 27:17, states this “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.” This means that fellowship with faithful Christians help build strength and character. The cupcakes could be symbolic of the body of Christ. Your former president is basically telling you to call on God because He knows all your needs and you need to call on Him (prayer and dependence on Him, not yourself or other people). The invisible boyfriend is Jesus, and He is letting you know that He is always near you and you can call on Him anytime. The people are symbolic of God wanting you to get closer to Him. He is waiting for you and He has room for you in His house, which is symbolic of the church.
I do not know what your situation is, but you need to get closer to God, call on Him always because He will not forsake you, you need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, if you have not already. They are both waiting on you to come in their House and have communion with them. You need to surround yourself with Christian saints that help guide you and help teach you to follow the path of righteousness. So Priscilla I strongly urge you to get closer with God and His Son, Jesus. I hope this has helped you. To God be the Glory, Amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla on Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

thanks agape for that i have received christ as my lord and saviour but i will surely work on getting closer to God.

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top