The Storm, White Male, and The Narrow Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Storm, White Male, and The Narrow Road

Post by tamekiasimmons on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm

In this dream, my husband, and me was in a bad storm. We were in our truck driving and we were trying to find shelter. I remember feeling afraid and frantic to find a place to hide from this storm we were in. We turned into this school, but this white male that look like he was in his late 20s or early 30s, whose face were blurred had already closed the school down and he got into the truck with us on the driverís side at the back. He had on a white long or short sleeve dress shirt with the collar. The shirt had brown stripes in it and he had on what looked like some khaki pants. He was a tall slender, white male, with brunette hair that was cut short. He had on a belt with a silver buckle. I was driving the truck. Then as we were looking for shelter, the storm wind was lifting the truck off the ground and sitting us back down on the ground as I was driving. I was feeling afraid and did not know where to hide. Then the dream changed and I saw my husband and I walking on this narrow road. I was feeling peace and refreshed in the dream at this part, but curious about the road we were walking on. It was so narrow, my husband had to walk behind me, and we had to put one foot in front of the other to walk on it. It was after the storm because the road was wet like after a storm had passed.

Usually when a person in the dream is blurred out, this is a literal person that will be revealed later, but God does not want me to recognize until it is fulfilled. I know this from past dreams.

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top