Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Everyone!

Post by Johanna Hall on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

I discovered this web site about a year ago and love it. My question is, what happened to the dreams that use to get sent to my e-mail? I have been gifted with dream interpretation and love to be used this way, but the dreams don't come to my e-mail anymore. How do I get that resolved.
Thank You,
Johanna Hall

Johanna Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Jasmine on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

That's because Mia Sherwood moved the dream interpreting thing to here. We no longer use prophetic dreams on yahoo! groups. If you wanna check out the dreams, go to the home page and look for "dreams to be interpreted"

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Johanna -

The yahoo group has been disbanded because it was growing increasingly difficult to moderate both locations so this site is where most dreams are posted and interpreted now. You'll find a nice supportive community here as well as more resources available.

Be sure to check out the section of the website that contains Mia's teachings (which you may be familiar with since you were a part of the yahoo group) and I'll leave a link to our site guidelines:

Forum Guidelines

You'll find that they make for a great read to increase your understanding regarding dream interpretation as well as familiarize you with the lay of the land here which is a little different from the yahoo group. Happy reading and welcome!

flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 am

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you with us. I pray you are as blessed here as I have beeen.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum